Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Since I've heard that song for the first time I couldn't get it out of my head and I think it really would have been a shame to not use it for a Lois and Clark Video. I would describe it as a video about the topics "How many excuses can a guy have" and "Why the heck did he try to break up with Lois??" wink

Everything - sung by Anna Vissi
wmv
YouTube

If anyone wants to know who Anna Vissi is: With that song she started for Greece at the Eurovision Song Contest 2006. In the end it was Finland who'd won the contest with the group Lordi laugh

"Superman is what I can do. Clark is who I am."
Columnist
Columnist
I really liked it! I've never heard the song before, but I really liked the lyrics, and I like the clip you chose for the end.

thumbsup Great job!

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
uiuiui - a comment smile1 - and even better: a nice one [Linked Image]. I'd already thought that the video is so bad that no one dared to say anything frown . Thank you hail

Top Banana
Top Banana
No, I liked it a lot! I really liked the song. I definitely have never heard it before, but the lyrics went really well with the clips. I think you did a great job. smile

--Laura

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
Columnist
Columnist
Wow that song defintely worked well for Lois and Clark. The lyrics worked so good for the scenes you used.

I didn't watch Eurovison last year because I thought there woudn't be good songs and after I heard the winner I thought I was right wink ... but I guesse I was wrong because I sure did love this song! (maybe it's the Lois and Clark thing)

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Originally posted by another folc:
I didn't watch Eurovison last year because I thought there woudn't be good songs and after I heard the winner I thought I was right wink ... but I guesse I was wrong because I sure did love this song! (maybe it's the Lois and Clark thing)
Well, I had watched that contest but I have to admit that somehow I had completely missed this song. It was only after this years contest that "Everything" was once again aired on the radio and my computer was nice enough to record it for me. Did you even know that there's a whole radio station that plays only ESC-songs? smile1

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard