Hi,

Very interesting start! thumbsup

Lets see more. hyper

What is your posting schedule?

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Welcome!! I'm glad you found your way over here smile

You already know that I really like this story, but I'll tell you again for good measure. wink Your Lois and Clark are so true to their second season characters here. Clark, so in love with Lois, knowing her inside out, aware of how she'll react to every little thing. Lois knowing that he'll try to talk her out of what she wants to do - like going into the closed department store goofy - but he'll follow her anyway. And now they're in trouble together once more.

Soo... locked in a department store overnight. What kind of trouble could they get into now, I wonder? wink

Wendy smile

- by the way, I see we live in the same city... wink

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Top Banana
Top Banana
Ooh, what now? The machines come alive and start closing in on them? Lois 'borrows' a Double Fudge Crunch Bar from the store? Or Clark...nah. He wouldn't, would he? laugh

Yvonne

D
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
D
Hey TVnerdgirl,

Firstly - welcome to the boards! smile

I hope you'll find your initiation as pleasant as I found mine... although... you're not scared of paddles, are you? wink

And secondly - what a great start. smile

I like the premise - trapped together, no danger, no pressing concerns - what ever will they do? <g>

I really like the way you handled it - Lois being bullheaded and rushing in... it's definately in character and something I'd buy into.

At the risk of sounding... well... Anyway, this:

It was these times when he wanted nothing more than to lean into her and kiss her lower lip so softly that she would forget whatever frustration she was feeling at that moment.
Is a wonderful line. laugh

I hope to see more of this story soon - what is your posting schedule?

Dave

'I just kind of died for you;
You just kind of stared at me'
- Aurora, Foo Fighters
Columnist
Columnist
Wow, all sorts of replies already! Sweet! Thank you so much for the warm welcome smile

What do you mean by my posting schedule though? I mean, I hope to post fairly regularly....err...is that it?

Thanks again! I'll post the next part as soon as I get a chance to look it over and edit it smile

Spike: "There's a hole in the world...feels like we ought to have known."
-Angel
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Posting schedule: most authors around here will post stories with at least a couple of days' interval between parts. That gives people time to read and post comments.

But it's entirely up to you how quickly you want to post. smile

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Columnist
Columnist
Since this story is actually finished and I'm just editing then posting, I should be fairly frequent in my posts. If it's a work in process on the other hand, it might take a bit longer...but hopefully not too long smile I plan on the second part to this being up either tonight or tomorrow.

Spike: "There's a hole in the world...feels like we ought to have known."
-Angel
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Welcome! Great start! Lois & Clark stuck in a department store. Very interesting!

Jackie

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Merriwether
Merriwether
Oh, more more more.

I enjoy the premise as well. These type of stories are my favourite type.

I think your posting schedule should be at a two second interval.

Yes, that would be good.

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Wow, this looks to be a fun story! There are many avenues to take with them being locked up together; I am incredibly interested to see the way you'll go! laugh

Welcome to the boards! Sounds like I'm going to have to check back often, as this one's done and you'll post frequently smile

Ditto what others have said about this being true to 2nd season Lois & Clark, characterization is great, and it's all very believable.

I am looking forward to more... and soon wink

~NICOLE

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Whee! Fun goofy

Welcome to the boards, tvnerdgirl -- post early and post often! laugh

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Top Banana
Top Banana
Welcome! You're off to a great start...but how dare you stop just as we get an idea of where everything and everyone is?

Oh, and I'm American...southern...Georgian at that, and I spell like you...colour, honour etc. It's what I was taught growing up in preparatory schools; the old English way.

Anyway, good luck and looking forward to more! cat

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh sounds like a good start! More soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Welcome to the boards, Tvnerdgirl! smile1

Tricia cool

Top Banana
Top Banana
WOW!!!

Looking forward to subsequent parts. smile1

~Ankit wave

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard