Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Here I go again with a) a Big & Rich song and, b) a story about yet another secondary character that I'm far from crazy about. Not to mention making my life extra hard because this time I only had a single episode that I could use and not that much footage... I must be *out of my mind*!!!

You realize I haven't made a single vid yet that's about L&C per se... I made videos about Shirtless Clark (with zero images of Lois in it), Dan Scardino (!), Krypton (heh!) and now.... Lana Lang! Yes... *her*. Just thank the stars this is not a *Smallville* video clip!!

Who wants to bet what my next vid will be about? wink

You Never Stop Loving Somebody - Big & Rich
YouTube Version

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Columnist
Columnist
nice vid.
I always like how your videos start with pictures!! laugh
..and how we turn the pages in this vid really liked that!!

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
Columnist
Columnist
You did a great job with this one, Lara! Especially considering how little material there is with Lana. Can't wait to see what you decide to to next!

"Lois Lane is Clark Kent's Superman." - Brian Miller
Features Writer
Features Writer
Woohoo! You finished! laugh I like how this turned out, and the page flippy thingy in the middle was nifty laugh

And uuuum... Will your next vid be... possibley maybe.... Mayson Drake? laugh

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
LOL - Lara!

Okay, I'm not laughing "at" your vid, because it was actually kind of sad. And not just because you made me feel a little sorry for Lana... but also it was about Alt-Clark and *sniffles* well, I just always feel sorry for the guy. Poor baby.

I'm just laughing that you made the vid about Lana and the "subjects" of your other vids. I'm with Catherine... will your next one be about Mayson? Or maybe Linda King? Or whatshername from "It's a Small World" - the nerdy cosmetic girl that tried to shrink everyone. LOL.

And I really liked the scrapbook feel of this vid - too cool! Can you import slides like that into WMM? Or do you have to use some other program?

Anyway, loved the vid. Your vids are always cute and I look forward to the next one.

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Aww! Despite my deep disliking of Lana Lang, I am suitably humbled and impressed that you managed to make an entire video out of her. That scrapbook effect was perfect for this video and so fun to watch. Great job!

--Laura

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
blush thank you!!

The scrapbook bits are from iMovie - yes, my friends, my vids are made on a Mac. smile I guess if you looked you might find something of the sort for MovieMaker or whatever other app... MuVee has some of these - that's a PC app. I really don't know much about them pesky PC applications, other than the ones I test at work which... can do anything, but are way to expensive for anyone but professionals. *shrugs*

So, um... Mayson Drake, uh? You know... I think I have just the song for her... *wheels start to turn in my head*

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard