Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#247976 07/01/07 07:27 PM
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Ages ago, I heard this song by Josh Groban and thought 'huh, this would make an interesting video for LnC.' Then I read the 'Request a Video' thread and saw that Princessanna had requested that song as well. I made a comment on there back in May, saying I may not get around to doing it until next year.

Yay me, I'm actually EARLY for once!

I started this thing last Thursday, I believe. I thought I wouldn't finish for a few months, really. But LaraMoon and Psycofurball kept me going! Also, Lara made about a bajillion scene suggestions that makes this vid a bajillion times betterer. Thanks girls!

...HOLY SHITAKE MUSHROOMS, BATMAN!! Its been been a year to the FRIKKIN DAY when I posted my last video! That is both too long and actually kinda spiffy that I'm getting this one up now. I didn't realize its been so long! Oye me.

Anyhoodles, I hope yall enjoy! Comments are appreciated, since I feel kinda rusty on this now. A whole year?? Sheesh!

"In Her Eyes" by Josh Groban
39.7 MB | 16.9 MB

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
Columnist
Columnist
It has really been a year? Seems you haven't lost it then!! Because it was really jawdrop

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
You know.... I've watched this vid in bits and pieces and in its entirety about a million times throughout this weekend, but I could SO watch it again a million more... And it'll make me cry every single time, for sure. smile I love it so much, that song is amazing and the L&C images to go with it... makes such a powerful and moving video clip. *dreamy sigh*

(Oooh.... can I bounce at the Batman reference? heee!!)

BTW... I'm pretty sure if it hadn't been for me nitpicking like crazy and bothering Cat with my own videos that I've been working on - she might have been done... oh... ages ago. *lol*

Last thing I will say is... OMG..... that man is so perfect...!!!

Going to go dream myself in his arms now... I should be back sometime by the end of the century, I guess. wink

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Columnist
Columnist
That was outstanding! I've never heard the some before, but I must say that I love the music in it. Very moving. You chose some great clips. Great job!

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Yay! It's made and it's wonderful! thumbsup

~Anna.

Lois: Jimmy, give me back my dress.
Clark: Now there's something you don't hear around the newsroom everyday.
Columnist
Columnist
Beautiful job with this one! I love the song, and you picked wonderful clips!

"Lois Lane is Clark Kent's Superman." - Brian Miller
Top Banana
Top Banana
Allow me a moment of girlish squealing.

I love this song! And Josh Groban! Okay now I will watch and comment.

Oh I loved the "this world keeps on spinning" and the "she's my northern star" line with him holding the engagement ring. Oh! And the second "I am not an angel" with Clark threatening Luthor. So good!

Aww, that was a wonderful job. Put me in a good mood for the rest of the day. smile1

--Laura

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
Blogger
Blogger
Catherine, Wow! That was incredible! I've been hoping and wishing that someone would do a video of Josh's song with Dean and Teri in it. It's one of my favorite songs of Josh's and I always am singing that song and picturing what a video would look like in my mind. I'm so glad you took the time to create this. You made me one happy woman! smile1 You're the best!! laugh

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
wow ... wonderful [Linked Image]

"Superman is what I can do. Clark is who I am."

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard