Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#24758 10/17/05 10:22 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup That's what Anna and David needs.

"There’s just one thing I’d like to know."

"Sure, anything," Lois said.

"Do you two always work like that? It was something else to watch."

"It took us a while, but we learned that together we’re stronger than one of us alone," Clark said.

"Thanks for dinner," Lois said, getting up. "It’s time for us to go home now. We have a story to write." She stepped over to Anna and hugged the woman. "Stay in touch, Anna. You’re family to Clark and me now."
hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
The cold lake water washed over Anna’s skin as she plunged deeper into the lake, the early morning sun’s rays illuminating the murky bottom.
One of the things I so admire about your writing, Gerry, is your abillity to give the reader such a feeling of place, of environment. And here it is again. And water - that metaphor for so many things in this story. smile

c

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Gerry

Another excellent part! smile1

Tricia cool

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Come on, David. Anna needs you!!! Come out, come out wherever you are!!!!

Gerry... this is great! More please!!! laugh

~NICOLE

MLT Offline
Merriwether
Merriwether
I really like the motivation you have for Anna's struggle with her powers. And I like the idea of having Lois figure it out.

And I must admit when I read it the first time, the Tim and Amber Lake connection caught me off guard. But they are the perfect people to use here. If one of them died, I have no doubt at all that the other would do whatever was necessary to bring them back to life. Great use of seldom used characters.

But I think it's all over for David and Anna. So sad frown . I doubt David is ever going to forgive her now.

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
S
SJH Offline
Features Writer
Features Writer
S
I'm reading the end of this story first to save myself from an eating binge.

"I'm red-eyed, tired and drunk" Teri Hatcher
"Fun will now commence" 7of9
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi Gerry. Sorry I haven't been commenting. Don't have much specific to say right now. Been exhausted half out of my mind for... some time.

Just wanted to let you know that I've been reading this story from the beginning and I've been enjoying it. smile I really like Anna and the way you've set things up to give us a different perspective on being Kryptonian.

(Will we ever find out who sent the other ships and why they didn't have globes and such?)

Sorry I don't have anything more coherent to add, but just wanted to leave some well-deserved FDK, even if I couldn't do it proper justice.

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Still reading this fascinating story. Come on, Gerry, get Anna and David together. Where's the rest?

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
G
Columnist
Columnist
G
Once again thanks for your interest and your comments.

I see a pattern here:
Where is David hiding?
Hopefully, David will forgive Anna.
Come on, David. Anna needs you!!!
Come on, Gerry, get Anna and David together.
But ML is my friend and she has beta read this fic and encouraged me and guided me and....
But I think it's all over for David and Anna. So sad . I doubt David is ever going to forgive her now.
wave

gerry

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
And I'm very late too, Gerry - likewise, I'm really enjoying this, especially being taken by surprise by all your twists and turns. smile I like the relationship you've established between L&C and Anna too. But there's one major problem, and I bet you'll never guess what it is. wink You really do need to bring David back! goofy

Just a fly-by! *waves*

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard