Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper

More ASAP, please.

MAF
hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Ah yes! My hero is back! I broke my Folc rule of Wed. and weekends only just to read this new part and welcome you back! smile laugh

Great comeback, and as much as I love the lovin scenes, these two still need to talk and I still want some Perry in this mix! goofy

More soon! laugh

~Lois Lane Wanna Be

"Live with intention.
Walk to the edge.
Listen Hard.
Practice wellness.
Play with abandon.
Laugh.
Choose with no regret.
Continue to learn.
Appreciate your friends.
Do what you love.
Live as if this is all there is."
~Mary Anne Radmacher
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Yay, it's back! I don't usually have the time to fdk, but don't think that I'm not reading and enjoying! laugh I love this fic, and can't wait to see where it goes. smile

Don't point. You make holes in the air and the faeries escape.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Okay, I'm all caught up now. I've been reading all day...I'm addicted. Now come the threats! More...or I'll...I'll... evil

I feel sorry for Lois feeling rejected and Clark being unable to explain to her where his confusion is coming from. You've gotta fix this! cat

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Sara I'm so glad you posted!!! Sorry my FDK is late, but I have been addicted to this one since the beginning!! Can't wait for Monday when you post the next part!!!! laugh

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
Thank you everyone for the awesome feedback. smile1 I have a mountain of homework to finish, so I'll have to come back to respond to comments in a day or so. smile

Part 14 up soon.

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
Sorry it's taken me so long to respond. frown

Ah yes! My hero is back! I broke my Folc rule of Wed. and weekends only just to read this new part and welcome you back!
You're such a sweetheart, LLWB. smile1

Maria, LLWB, Doran, Shelia and SuperGEM... thank you so much for all the wonderful comments. hyper

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard