Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Gosh, I hope this works laugh I'm techno-impaired (which is why this is only available in WMV format, sorry 'bout that!), and I tried a last minute edit on this... This is the trailer I made for the story I wrote:

Breakfast at Callards... or Not

I haven't posted the story yet ... I'm kind of curious to see if this trailer works to stir up any interest goofy

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Top Banana
Top Banana
You've certainly drummed up MY interest! I loved that trailer! It was so funny, lol, having all of Clark's attempts to tell her. And seriously, good point. He was being pretty loud when Lois was only a room over. :p Can't wait to read it!!!

Laura thumbsup

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
Well, you know I thought this was a fun trailer from the first time I saw it way back when, Pam! goofy The song choice is just great! thumbsup

Now go post your story! wink

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
Yes, post the story!

lisa in the sky with diamonds
Columnist
Columnist
I agree! Post it, I will certainly read it. I'm a sucker for revelation stories.

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I loved the video, Pam! Please post the story! (And, eh... how about having him tell her about it? wink )

Ann

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thanks for the interest, guys smile I've been feeling just a little down this weekend, so this was a nice little boost to my self-image.

Laura, yes, I always loved that sequence, with all his different attempts. And then one day I thought, what if she overheard some of that?

Sara, you're very kind :p I've never been totally happy with this trailer, but if *you* say it's okay, then maybe...

Lisa, Symbolic & Ann... thanks very much for the interest and encouragement. Okay, it's time to post this puppy. I was holding off on it, but I guess the time has come wink

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard