Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Matrix Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Okay. I was talking with Sue this morning and we were saying how fun it would be to just have videos that went in chronological order showing some of the best scenes, waffiest moments from our favorite episodes.

I thought - ooooh, what a great idea. So I decided to give it a try.

Here's the very first vid for "Lois & Clark - A Journey Through Time" The vid is for the Pilot and is set to music: From the Unaccompanied Cello Suite No. 1 in G Major, BWV 1007 -- one of my favorite classical compositions. I got it from the soundtrack to the movie "Master and Commander".

Lois & Clark - A Journey Through Time -- The Pilot

Anyway, these are just short little waffy episode recaps. I plan to do more of them (mostly for my favorite eps - like HiM, GGGOH, PML, Lucky Leon, The Phoenix, WWW, ATAI, VD... ehhhh, you get the idea <g>) It may take me a while before I get to the next one... but in the meantime maybe you can tell me if it's a neat idea or not?

Thanks!

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Aww! That's a great idea. It's like a 2 minute happy fix for the rest of the day. Who needs alcohol and drugs when you have two minutes of fluffy Lois and Clark?! Hehe, anyway I loved the scenes you picked out and I can't wait to see any more episodes you might feel like doing.

Laura

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Oeh me loves this idea!! laugh

Maybe, if we look at Labby with reaally big and shimmering puppy-dog eyes, we'll get a seperate TOC for this!! (that is, of course, if you plan to makes these vids for more that one episode. If you don't I'll cut your head off. angel-devil )

It's like a 2 minute happy fix for the rest of the day.
Oh, I could live on this for over a week.. wink

I love the smell of fear in the newsroom.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
awww! that was just too cute! laugh

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Maybe, if we look at Labby with reaally big and shimmering puppy-dog eyes, we'll get a seperate TOC for this!!
Well, I've added it to DJ's TOC for now. It would only really need a TOC of its own if other vidders were doing them, and not just DJ.

I have called it a series though. <G> Yes, DJ, that's a hint. wink

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Columnist
Columnist
I liked it very much!!!!
You should definitely do more episodes like this!!

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Well, I've added it to DJ's TOC for now. It would only really need a TOC of its own if other vidders were doing them, and not just DJ.
Well, it was both DJ's and Sue's idea, wasn't it? But maybe Sue won't even be making them (still, Sue, you should, that would mean that vids will come two times as fast eek drool )it can always be moved later on smile

I love the smell of fear in the newsroom.
Matrix Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Oooh! Hello everyone! Thanks for the fdk!

Hi Laura S! A 2-minute fix. Hee hee. Thanks. I will definitely do some more episodes. Thanks.

HI Selinde! Glad you love the idea. Eeeek! Cut my head off? Yikes! That's a little extreme, isn't it? I guess I'd better get busy on the next one then, huh - I want to keep my head, I'm kinda attached to it. goofy And "hah" that you could live on it for a week. Yay!

Hi Lara! Thanks!!!

Thanks Labby. Ooooh - a series - yippee. Yes, caught that hint. I'll do my best. <g>

Hi another folc. I'm so glad you liked it and I do plan to do more. Thanks.

Hello again Selinde. <g> Yes, it was both of our idea... we were brainstorming about stories when it came up. But Sue swears up and down that she doesn't have the time to make vids... Although, I would welcome any vids she wanted to make. <g> Or anyone else for that matter... but yes, I am planning to do more of them myself, too. Thanks!

Thanks everyone. I guess since you thought this was a good idea then I'll try my hand at it again. I might try working on Honeymoon in Metropolis next (I doubt I'll go in any kind of order on which eps I do - maybe as the vids are added to the TOC, they can be added in a chronological order?) now I just have to find some pretty background music for it...

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well, it was both DJ's and Sue's idea, wasn't it?
Yes, but TOCs are set up on the basis of who actually makes and posts the video, rather than who had the idea.

it can always be moved later on
Exactly. Such is the plan. laugh If other vidders add to the series, other than DJ, than a group TOC would be the best idea.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Merriwether
Merriwether
Ah thanks for making this! I've always just wanted something to watch only the good LnC clips. It's a bit crazy forwarding and rewinding all the time!

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard