Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#24679 10/12/05 02:23 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. grumble I don't think he had time to put things together.

" I thought my parents and Lois were enough, but then, around eight months ago, when I was helping out at a disaster in China, I found a small space ship similar to the one I was found in. We took the remains to Star Labs where Dr. Klein, a friend of ours, found it was a Kryptonian baby girl."

Anna gasped. "Another one?"

"Yes. Before that I had accepted I was the only one; afterwards, I hoped there were more of us. I liked the idea of having a sister. Lois and I tried finding if anyone else was like me, but I had no luck. Not enough information. And then David came to us and said that you were ill, and..."
eek She don't seem to want Clark as a friend.

hyper Anna don't have a ship, a glob to talk about her real parents or know her Kryptonian name.

"A few months after Superman appeared. His talents were too similar to mine for us not to be the same. So I did some detective work, and it made sense that you were Superman."

"Why didn’t you contact me?"
Get back here! hyper

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ak poor Anna. I hope David calms down. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Gerry, your are evil . How could you stop at that point!!!!!

You should consider posting the next part pretty darn quick! wildguy

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
MLT Offline
Merriwether
Merriwether
I really like the idea of having Lois talking to Anna. One thing about the series is that there aren't enough female friends for Lois. So I like what you are doing with them.

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
Top Banana
Top Banana
Greetings from Michigan! I'm on my way to Mackinac Island tomorrow for the 25th anniversary of the release of Somewhere in Time, which was filmed there with Christopher Reeve and Jane Seymour!!!

Went thru Canada (Ontario) today to get to Michigan from Connecticut...in keeping with the Canadian connection of this story.... very pretty and unspoiled....

Anyway...Anna needs to fly back up to see David and take him for a spin and do some 'splainin'!!!

MORE SOON!!!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Still good, Gerry... more please!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Oh! It took me so long to get caught up on this story, but now I am! It's great. Poor Anna, though... you're going to have to get back here. Need to know what will happen!!!! smile1

Not entirely related to this- Chris, I went to Mackinac Island a few years ago and stayed in the Grand Hotel where they filmed the movie! It's so beautiful there, and such a romantic movie; I am envious you're going there! It'll be so much fun, I'm sure. What a good movie! My cousin always asks the same question every time she sees it: "where did the watch come from?" It's a good thing to think about actually, if you want to have a circular-like headache, laugh

~NICOLE smile

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Gerry

Another excellent part! smile1 Please post more soon.

Tricia cool

G
Columnist
Columnist
G
You seem to be reacting the right way so Part Twelve will probably prove your statements right.

I don't think he had time to put things together.
or give an answer to your hopes

I hope David calms down.
Those concerns may be addressed in part twelve.

Unfortunately,
Hopefully, she will realise David is worth fighting for.
Anna knows this, but I think the fight has left her since she knows she's in the wrong.

Thanks everyone for your feedback. It lets me know that my story is on the right track. But why doesn't anyone care about Jeremy Hamilton's murder? Is he just part of a throw-away A-plot? wallbash

Due to popular request, part twelve will appear shortly.

gerry

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard