Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
I just started reading this story, so there'll be only a general feedback, not chapter-wise.

The idea of Clark being the only alien/survivor/Kryptonian on earth was mentioned in every third story but mostly as a passing thought only. It's interesting to see a story about some similarities between Kryptonian families whose offspring shared the same fate.

So far I immensely enjoyed this story; there may be some coincidences that have led to this point but chalked up to artistic license that's fine (Clark finds another spacecraft in China, Anna and Clark are at the same place and exposed to a noticeable amount of Kryptonite, David's only interest is observing people instead of the location). I'm impatiently waiting for Lois (or Clark) to approach Anna, as this ought to be interesting.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
so waffy smile smile i really do llike these new characters you've created, Gerry:)

but just a bit of angst with Anna's last comment.

c.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally posted by mariadferdez.:
"Good night, my beautiful Anna." He kissed her one more time.

"Good night, Prince Charming," she said, and as the words echoed in her head, she slapped her hand over her mouth. "Ohmygod."
eek The cat is out of the bag.

MAF hyper
I seem to be quoting you a lot recently...

I totally missed the last part because the printer didn't print it for some reason! mad

Though, I need to remember to read SWK before reading your story, Gerry. That way I can end my readings with an upswing wink

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
G
Columnist
Columnist
G
Just checking in here. I'm thinking of posting Part Eleven tomorrow afternoon. Is that okay?

I'm glad you're reading this and enjoying it Bettina.

Maria, I've really appreciated your comments during the posting of this fic, but after you helped James out, I appreciate it even more.
clap Maybe someone put some kryptonite beside his printer. dizzy

Thanks Carol. :p

gerry

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally posted by gerry:
Just checking in here. I'm thinking of posting Part Eleven tomorrow afternoon. Is that okay?

gerry
I think we can live with that.

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
MLT Offline
Merriwether
Merriwether
Clark, are you listening?
I love that line, Gerry. I think with that one sentence you have summed up the entire essence of male/female relations. laugh

I, too, love these characters. You really manage to bring them to life and make me, the reader, want to cheer for them. But what a place to end it? Does he know? Or will he 'pull a Lois' and not figure it out even when confronted with an obvious clue?

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Have been away for a few days so I had to do some catching up.

First, good idea; having Anna take advantage of her 'vulnerability' to get her much desired haircut. It might have been fun to 'see' the thought process that brought her to that point. Her discovery that the kryptonite had taken away her powers and how that led to the epiphany of her realizing she could now get a decent haircut.

The end of this latest chapter looks like it could lead to some complications with David starting to make some connections. But that's okay, because he's not good enough for her anyway.

Tank (who wonders if Anna might like a trip to Minnesota)

Top Banana
Top Banana
Yes, part 11 ASAP!!! Chapter 10 was short...and you left us hanging,...as usual!!

If David didn't get it with the missing robe belt, he better get it with the Prince Charming remark!!

DUH!!!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
G
Columnist
Columnist
G
As promised, I'll send off the Part Eleven very soon.

First, ML, you gave me a good chuckle goofy goofy since you can answer the questions yourself since you did such a great job BRing for me.

Tank, I'm glad you liked the hair cut. Although my original idea in giving Anna the hair cut was more along the lines of showing how human female she was (yes, James was very right), I couldn't help but think of you when I was writing it. thumbsup

So, thanks for your feedback and onto part eleven/fifteen.

gerry

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard