Print Thread
#24596 10/06/05 05:35 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Interesting start. thumbsup

Perry had pounded
respect for the rag into her and Clark, largely because he knew the editor-in-chief, Anita
Harring. Lois was fairly certain the respect couldn't be for the reporting, though one of
their writers, Al Knox, had thought to be nominated for a Pulitzer. Most of the rest was
sensationalism, and they were getting strong competition from a publication one
hundred and fifty years their junior, the Gotham Gazette. Neither could hold a candle
to the DP, but that was Lois' admittedly biased opinion.
hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Blogger
Blogger
I enjoyed the start of this. Nice the way you did the setting and the tone of Gotham. Looking forward to your next post.

Clark's Gal
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Originally posted by mariadferdez.:
Hi,

Interesting start. thumbsup

thankee kindly!

Perry had pounded
respect for the rag into her and Clark, largely because he knew the editor-in-chief, Anita
Harring. Lois was fairly certain the respect couldn't be for the reporting, though one of
their writers, Al Knox, had thought to be nominated for a Pulitzer. Most of the rest was
sensationalism, and they were getting strong competition from a publication one
hundred and fifty years their junior, the Gotham Gazette. Neither could hold a candle
to the DP, but that was Lois' admittedly biased opinion.
hyper
I will post chunks every 2-3 days or so. I think i'm seeing that the symbol "---" doesn't translate, so that may make some things confusing....sorry!

S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
oh, and just to clear up a question from Captain Obvious....

i really, really canNOT believe that the question of Superman vs Batman is debated. fer cryin' out loud! Superman in an interesting ten seconds with his choice of methods. Unless Bruce cheats, he doesn't have a prayer. If Clark were human, we're singing Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust", but as it is.....No contest. not one tiny little bit. fortunately they aren't enemies. I find it far more interesting to have Bruce and Clark talk in a non-emergent situation. just so no one has any silly ideas in that category!

cool

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard