Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#244740 08/07/06 07:16 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Since I'm in love with this song latetly, I decide to do a Lois & Clark music video. The video turn out kinda angst so I hope you'll like. smile
Dishwalla - Every Little Thing

#244741 08/08/06 02:42 PM
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
I've never heard this song..but I LOVE IT smile1

The MV is Great too. Very moving and beautiful.
I think it goes with the song very well.

Well done thumbsup

FinLi

Clark: "Can I have a rat chief? Can I, huh? Please?"

Perry: "Clark, do you want me to send you to the dark room?"

Clark: "The dark room?"
#244742 08/09/06 03:54 AM
Kerth
Kerth
Louise,

I'm sure I've kept my love hidden and you have no idea how much I adore your work. Let me rectify that (without making you think I'm stalking you). I loved this! I loved how you slowed down the clips, letting us really savor every little second.

Right out of the gate, with that sultry look he gave her over the Chinese food in the office. Mmmm. Nicely done.

I loved how you matched up lyrics with clips, too. Some examples:

See you in the morning light with her on his couch from The Prankster. <sigh> Love that.

...found out who you are with the proposal when she removes his glasses. And then again, later in the song, with him touching her cheek as both Clark and Superman.

Lift me up... let me hold you up before you hit the ground Perfect match of clips to lyrics!

Frankly, the slo-mo kiss from "Honeymoon in Metropolis" garners bonus points in my book. Ditto for the kiss in the airplane from "Green, Green Glow of Home".

How about a slo-mo version of "Elevation" now? wink That is my can't-miss vid for writing. I fire it up on a near-daily basis.

Thanks for sharing your talent with us. I, for one, can't wait to see what you do next.

Sue

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard