Print Thread
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
Hee! You ever have the very same idea someone else had? I'm saving my space, too. goofy

Edited: It's finished now! laugh

You mentioned this so long ago, you've probably forgotten. Hope you enjoy! And happy birthday!!

Right Here Waiting by Richard Marx

Edited again blush I forgot I need to thank Bananna and Cat Bruce and Rachel for their help with this one! Thanks for keeping me from tearing my hair out. laugh

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Columnist
Columnist
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Sniff* Perfect....Perfect! hail

Good job, Sara! And Happy Birthday Paul!

Rach

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ooo, another birthday vid! Wow! I can't believe it!

This is beautiful, Sara! I love this song (in certain moods), but you're right. I don't remember even thinking of doing this vid.

And, you know, I was kind of automatically expecting it to be about NK when I saw the title. Using the Lex wedding is brilliant!

And you found such great clips! Stuff you don't see too often in vids. Stuff I wouldn't have even known how to find. Amazing job!

I love how you mixed the words in at the beginning and end, fitting them right in with the music.

Love the sepia tone "memory" clips, too.

*watches again*

Perect clip choices. I can hardly single any of them out.

I think my favorite is the crossed fingers. I knew they belonged with that clip. I felt them coming. But I thought maybe you'd kind of skip over them or something, since I didn't think they quite fit with the vid. And just as I was becoming sure that was the case... *poof* there they are, perfectly timed with "whatever it takes." WOW. And then, on top of it, Lois's reaction with the next line. Perfect.

Oh, and the arctic scream right on "crazy." Beautiful.

And then... "forever."

I love it! Thank you so much!!

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Sara, what a nice video! The song is beautiful and the clips fit perfectly. Amazing work!

Once again, Happy Birthday, Paul! laugh

See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Wow, wow and WOW!! thumbsup

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard