Print Thread
#24435 10/02/05 04:06 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Wow! blush Great part. hyper hyper

“You know, it’s probably a good thing because we didn’t use any birth control.”

“It doesn’t matter to me if out lovemaking results in the creation of another human being or not.”

“You okay with that, Clark?”

“Do you have to ask? Are you okay with it?”

“Yes. I just really want to finish school. But I wouldn’t regret it if it happened.”

“You know Bruce has offered me a job in Metropolis at Wayne Enterprises there. I told him that it depends on what you want to do. But, it would allow me to be Superman without a lot of questions and it’s $350,000 per year. You could work part time if you just really wanted to work. It would allow you to raise our children and not have to worry about childcare, that is if you want to stay at home for a while...”

“Clark you’re babbling.”

Clark just smiled. He couldn’t stop smiling.
laugh They are interest in babies!

“So, get married tomorrow?”

“No, we have to get a license and we can’t do that until Monday.”

“Lois, I can’t wait that long.” Clark saw Lois raise her eyebrows. “Okay, okay...Monday it is.”
hyper Get back here!

hyper Get back here!

mad Don't make me wait one week.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well written.

However, I don't believe in sex before marriage, no matter how 'destined' it seems to be. I was disappointed that you went there.

You may wonder why I said something now instead of back when Bruce and Vicki had sex before marriage. I felt the same then as now, however, I have no problem believing Bruce Wayne would do something like that. I have real problems believing Clark would do that.

Superman, with the exception of the first couple years after he was introduced waaaayyyy back in 1939, has always stood for what was not only socially right, but also for what is morally right. That's my 2 cents.

Looking forward to the last post.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard