Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Hey!! Hope you like this story smile

I do want to note: this story is assuming that Clark and Perry and them are NOT investigating Luthor ... yet anyway wink

~NICOLE

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Gosh, Nicole, you're gonna make me cry...

post the rest, quick!

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Top Banana
Top Banana
I could almost feel Clark's pain physically. He is so sad and I am about to cry. Please fix them. Lois can be such a hussy sometimes! hail

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great start. thumbsup

“I don’t want to give you any ideas or anything, but I’m curious. Why aren’t you going with Lois? It seems more convenient, since she’s in Metropolis and the wedding – “

Her words trailed off as she noticed the expression on his face.

“Clark?”

“It’s nothing,” he said, suddenly finding that he couldn’t look at her. “It’s, uh, Lois’s wedding. That’s all,” he said, shrugging casually, like that fact meant absolutely nothing to him.
eek Lois is not going to be very happy went she find out he is going with Rachel.

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Well maybe a dose of her own medicine will help! evil

Lois has got to know that she can't push Clark around and that even though she doesn't find him to be an attractive young man other women do!

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow this is great, much better then a Kryptonite cage! Poor sweet Clark. More soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Kerth
Kerth
I enjoy your stories and am already wrapped up in this one. Great start - I'll be watching for the next part. smile Susan

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
S
SJH Offline
Features Writer
Features Writer
S
See what happens when you fall for the wrong woman. She tells you to get lost and be happy about it.

"I'm red-eyed, tired and drunk" Teri Hatcher
"Fun will now commence" 7of9
P
Columnist
Columnist
P
I liked that first part. I would like to read the next right now.

And then he continued on his way, realizing that for the first time in his life, he had absolutely no hope at all that anything in his life would work out. And what was worse, he no longer cared.
That sentence was the best description of the depression I read. It's a sentence simple, but the whole emptiness and despair are in it.

That was really good.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Clark's pain seems so unbearable it reaches out to our hearts. I'm glued to this story. Please post again soon. hyper hyper

Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Hi, all!

Thanks for the feedback! It's much appreciated blush

I will post part 2 in a bit...

smile1 NICOLE

Top Banana
Top Banana
(Just caught on to this one...)

Yay! another story from Nicole smile1

Very nice premise.

Especially liked the scene wherein Clark traverses through his list of potential dates for the wedding. thumbsup

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard