Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#24389 09/30/05 12:44 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Wow! Great part. thumbsup This two are soul mate.

Then Morrow introduced her to Clark. He also shook her hand, but they held on just a fraction of a second too long. Clark looked surprised by McLaren’s intense scrutiny.
eek Did Clark notice or felt some kind of connection?

thumbsup Clark can cut her hair and teach her to do it.

At the time, she had believed it was only one night, that there was no future for them, but maybe she was wrong. If Clark could find a woman who could accept him, then perhaps David would consider her...until he found out.
eek She is so scare like Lois was.

She, along with her parents, worried that if someone found out about her, they would take her away from the only family she knew. So, together, they had decided to keep her developing talents a secret. They had decided if she needed to tell someone, one of her brothers was always available, but, in the end, she didn’t want to burden any of them. Being a sister to four brothers was difference enough.
eek Does all her brothers know?

She had actually met Clark Kent and they were in the same city. Now she had no excuse. Yes, she would tell him who she was...as soon as she found the right time.
:rolleyes: Knowing Clark, it will be easier to talk to Lois first to prepare him for the news.

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Get back here!! hyper hyper hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
An interesting turn.

I like the parallel, yet reversed nature of this tale. I agree with Maria that going through Lois might be easier for Anna, before contacting Clark. Lois could reassure her of his 'humanity'.

Looking forward to more.

Tank (who is all in favor of Anna getting a haircut, no woman over the age of twelve should have to resort to wearing a braid)

Kerth
Kerth
Ooh, this is getting really good. I'm eagerly awaiting the next part. smile Susan

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Top Banana
Top Banana
Didn't see the fairy tale lover as Anna coming. Good job with that!

Is she Kara Zor-El? (that would be too easy I guess) Getting really good, keep it up!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Top Banana
Top Banana
Just wanted to say how great this story is. Wonderful, orginal characters in Anna and Dave.

Tank (who is all in favor of Anna getting a haircut, no woman over the age of twelve should have to restort to wearing a braid)
LOL - the man is right, of course. laugh

c

Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Considering his attraction to Anna, I halfway suspected, but this is great. Keep it coming, Gerry.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Gerry

WOW, a wonderful part! smile1 and can't wait to see what happens next.

Tricia cool

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Gerry, sorry for my absence from the last few comment threads. frown I have been reading and enjoying very much, but RL's been occupying almost all my time in the last few weeks and I haven't had the opportunity to post comments.

I'm really enjoying this story. Your original characters are so well drawn: even a few sections ago you had me rooting for Anna and David. Now that we know the truth about Anna - and I missed the signs completely razz - I'm even more eager for her to trust David and learn that she can be loved for herself.

She's an interesting mix of both Clark and Lois, isn't she? Clark-like in her abilities and her fear of being discovered, but Lois-like in her belief that no man can truly love her, especially if he finds out what she's really like.

I just want her to talk to Clark ASAP - I don't care whether or not she goes through Lois, she just needs to talk to him!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
Great story! thumbsup I'm holding my thumbs for Anna and David. wink

I loved the part when Lois got all protective about HER husband. Sooo cute! blush

Looking forward to more,

~Julia wave

G
Columnist
Columnist
G
Thanks for all the terrific feedback. It's nice to know that my intentions are coming across the way I expected them to although

Does all her brothers know?]
No they don't, Maria. She had the option of talking to them, but she didn't. (Or maybe she did, but I haven't dealt with it.)

And Tank, I knew you wouldn't like Anna's hair,
Tank (who is all in favor of Anna getting a haircut, no woman over the age of twelve should have to resort to wearing a braid)
but you should have read Carol's diatribe wave

gerry

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard