Print Thread
#24293 09/21/05 10:43 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hmm...Curiouser and curiouser...

More soon please.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
This is getting juicy smile I love the conversation between Lois & Clark about him having lost someone he had never met. Sister, friend... BUT not his soulmate, because that is LOIS, of course~ It was sweet and heartfelt, and really makes you wonder...

so more, please!! smile1

~NICOLE

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Kerth
Kerth
Interesting story...I'm waiting to see how everything pulls together! smile Susan

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Interesting story.

Lots of questions with no answers yet, and it will be fun to see all these plot threads gradually come together.

Tank (who always thought that Thanksgivin' was in November)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Tank (who always thought that Thanksgivin' was in November)
Not in Canada it ain't. wink And, yes, Gerry, this continues to be very intriguing. thumbsup I like your original characters, too, especially the way David is pursuing Anna. Very nicely written.

I still want to know who the 'angel' is - she has to be Kryptonian, but does she have anything to do with the spaceship with the dead baby inside it?

Oh, and I also loved the 'soulmate' conversation. You write a lovely married couple. twins

Keep it coming!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
G
Columnist
Columnist
G
Thank you for your replies. I really appreciate them.

I won't be answering a lot of questions, yet because everything has its own time and place.

I was already to post Part Five, when I realized that I haven't posted Part Four. So, give me a minute or two.

gerry

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard