Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Alright...against my better judgement I am showing you FoLCs this vid.

This music video is dedicated to my three good pals: Rachel, Jen and Steph. You guys are so supportive and I thank you for that. Since none of you three have seen it before I post let me just say...Don't Kill Me!

I have better vids in the making! I was just wired on Ice Tea at the time of making this one.

The song is called I Won't Say I'm In Love by Susan Egan...yes it is off of the Disney movie: Hercules. blush blush

My work is tending kids all day. So in the afternoon we watch movies. Anyways to make a long story short, I heard the song, thought of Lois, yada yada yada a vid was made!

Its FLUFF pure and simple!! You have been warned! Comments good or bad are welcome, any comment is welcome...

I Won\'t Say I\'m In Love

Later Days!
Andie

Am I gay? I'm ECSTATIC!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks Weisz and Rae for the Rockin Icon.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OMG!!! Did you know this was my FAVORITEST Disney song EVER!!! I soooo much thought the whole movie meshed with LNC (Meg called Herc "farmboy" remember?!?!?) drool

That was about the WAffiest of the Waffies, WELL DONE!!! BRAVO!! thumbsup clap

TEEEEEJ

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Not sure why, I can't save target or get the link to work for me. Oh well. Catch you next time. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Columnist
Columnist
This is a great vid. Great work. I love your videos

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Good work!! Love the song too!!

Columnist
Columnist
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!! thumbsup

Rach laugh

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
LoL Andie! Love the tagline at the end...don't you worry your pretty little head, your sanity is safe with me...at least temporariliy that is laugh

And here comes my big "AWWWWWWW that was so darn cute!" Loved the clips too...they definitely match the sentiment. Funny thing about that song is that its one of my very favorite Disney songs, and I NEVER caught onto its similarity to Lois! Go fig :p

And btw....thanks girl!

Love ya!
Steph

Clark: There's no such word as chumpy.
Lois: Sure there is. Someone's a chump, therefore he's chumpy!"
Clark: Try again.
Lois: Are you challenging me?
Clark: You bet your sweet little chumpy I am!
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Could you do "Kiss the Girl"(the little mermaid) "A Whole New World" (aladdin) "Once Upon a Dream" (sleeping beauty) "There May be Something There" (beauty and the beast)?
grovel grovel grovel grovel grovel

TEEEEEEEJ

Blogger
Blogger
I really enjoyed this video! Very sweet and waffy just like I like them. thumbsup

TJ - you're right those songs would made good vids too. wink

Clark: I have loved you from the beginning.
Lois: And I'll love you till the end.

My 4 Year Old Cousin: "Why is Superman wearing glasses?"
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
smile1 smile1

TJ, I dl the songs, listened to them...and it just so happens I got some ideas! dance So you might just see those vids coming up pretty soon. (as long as my muse stays with me)

Steph, glad my sanity is safe in your hands rotflol

Again thank you ALL so very very much!!! You don't know how much that meant to me.

Later Days!
Andie party

Am I gay? I'm ECSTATIC!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Great music video! And the song really fits Lois laugh

Greets,

~ An ~
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Very cute the video. smile

Great job !!!! smile

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Andie

This is great. Very WAFFy! smile1 I love it.

Tricia cool

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
LOL I love that song!!! Me Jen? Do you mean me? Even if you don't I'm going to pretend you mean me! LOL I love that video!!! LOL and now I'm addicted to the song!!!!!!!!

Jen

Tempus: Because you are, in a
word, looney toons!.

Inmate: Looney toons is two words.

Tempus: Not if you say it fast.
Blogger
Blogger
Wow this is such a great video, I love that song thumbsup

"You're everything that's good about the human race.
You showed me what it means to be close to someone.
You inspire me to be better, to work harder for a better tomorrow.
You represent everything I'm supposed to believe in.
I was sent here to find you, to be with you."-Clark to Lois
D
Blogger
Blogger
D
What is the point of videos and why do you talk like that about them?? I thought this was a fanfiction sight?? huh confused

Columnist
Columnist
this is one of favorite videos. Wow. Keep on going. Looking forward to new videos.

Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Digitalsky,

This is a form of fanfiction. If you watch, theres a plot to this video. Its about Lois trying to convince herself that she doesn't love Clark. And at the end she finally gives up to her heart and admits that she does...just not out loud. wink smile1

Almost every video I've seen has a plot to it, a little story of its own. Go watch any music video. Really listen to the lyrics, watch the clips the vid maker has used. If you still don't think that music video making is a type of fanfiction, an art form... then I'll suggest a good shrink for ya. smile

It takes time and effort to make these videos. It took me a little over fourteen hours straight to get this video to my liking. And even then I still had editing to do. You cannot tell me this isn't a part of fanfiction.

Now I'm sorry if I seem mean. But to me this is a form of fanfiction. And I guess to everyone else it is too otherwise why else would there be a FoLC Productions? confused

Again I'm not trying to sound mean or cause something here, I just wanted to tell how I feel. dizzy

Later Days!
Andie

Also, thanks again to EVERYONE who posted fdk...you don't know what it means to me!! sloppy

Am I gay? I'm ECSTATIC!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
D
Blogger
Blogger
D
Originally posted by andieanderson1979:
Digitalsky,

This is a form of fanfiction. If you watch, theres a plot to this video. Its about Lois trying to convince herself that she doesn't love Clark. And at the end she finally gives up to her heart and admits that she does...just not out loud. wink smile1

Almost every video I've seen has a plot to it, a little story of its own. Go watch any music video. Really listen to the lyrics, watch the clips the vid maker has used. If you still don't think that music video making is a type of fanfiction, an art form... then I'll suggest a good shrink for ya. smile

It takes time and effort to make these videos. It took me a little over fourteen hours straight to get this video to my liking. And even then I still had editing to do. You cannot tell me this isn't a part of fanfiction.

Now I'm sorry if I seem mean. But to me this is a form of fanfiction. And I guess to everyone else it is too otherwise why else would there be a FoLC Productions? confused

Again I'm not trying to sound mean or cause something here, I just wanted to tell how I feel. dizzy

Later Days!
Andie

Also, thanks again to EVERYONE who posted fdk...you don't know what it means to me!! sloppy
14 hours? That is way overboard. Don't you have a life?? Lol. I could not do that. I like to read fanfiction, and sometimes try to write it, but I could not sit inside for 14 hours working on one project for that long.

But to each their own..Still reallyweird tho.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Welcome, digitalsky smile It's always good to see new people on these boards. And I hope you enjoy the fanfiction posted here, even if you don't find the music videos to your liking.

Fan creativity comes in a variety of forms. Some of us write fanfiction. Others make trailers or music videos. Others create art of various kinds - line drawings, computer art, avatars, wallpapers, banners and so on. It's all a form of creative expression and all of it has its fans. smile

To those who engage in creativity - of whatever form - it's not wasted time, even if we do spend hours, days, months or even years on a project. Some of my fanfics have taken a couple of years from start to finish, but I don't see it as not having a life because I enjoy doing it. goofy And I think - I hope - people enjoy reading the result. The same goes for videos. smile

I haven't had time to watch this one yet, Andie, but I'll try to DL it over the next few days. I know I'll enjoy it!

Wendy smile
Boards Administrator

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard