Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#24098 09/09/05 11:39 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. grumble Clark should her ‘Bob’ on vacation to a cave, out of Lana’s reach.

grumble Hope he conduct his own investigation.

:rolleyes: I don’t think her father had that kind of money.

thumbsup

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
Yes, Lana...you should be worried. Sometimes the person you hate at first sight is the one....

You have painted Lana as an insecure, manipulative, and materialistic woman, surely not worthy of Clark's love ....

Looking forward to part 10

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Kerth
Kerth
This was a great part. I loved the addition of Mindy Church - I hope to see more of her later. Lois' fire was wonderful. I can't wait to see where you take all of this!
Susan

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
The hole for Clark seems to be being dug deeper and deeper all the time.

Yes, Lana does come off as someone who has some 'issues', especially with money and a sense of loss of control. But we all know that Lois is/was the ultimate control freak, and compromise was never in her lexicon until her relationship with Clark 'gentled' her behavior a bit.

Lois' inclusion at this point is interesting and the glimpse we see of her is consistant with her driven personality and her need to succeed. In Lois we see this as a positive attribute while in Lana it comes off as self-agrandising.

The bottom line, so far, is; as you've written her Lana does truly appear to love Clark and he her. They are not merely engaged, but have been married for a time now. Given the moral value system that Clark possesses, I believe that it will be difficult to come up with a scenario that will split Lana and Clark and push Lois and Clark together that doesn't seem forced, or artificial.

That's quite a challenge you've set for yourself as a writer. It will be interesting to see if you can pull it off.

Tank (who actually has faith that Terry can pull it off)

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard