Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#24036 09/06/05 09:15 AM
Laurach Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Acck Cough I think I have a hairball! Poor darling Clark of with the Cat. Meeeeooowch! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
G
Columnist
Columnist
G
Poor Clark!

gerry

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part.

Perry leaned back in his chair having a difficult time keeping a straight face. “Yes. It seems Lex Luthor has been up to something…new. He’ll be at a couples’ resort this weekend. I want you there…”

“Okay. Lois …”

“Not with Lois, Kent. She’s an investigative reporter. You’ll be working on the society column with Cat.”

“What?” Clark gulped and barely choked out, “Cat?”

Perry nodded. “I’m sure you two will have a wonderful time. She’ll fill you in on what you’ll be doing.”

“Chief!” Clark was horrified. “Chief, not that! Let me go alone…or send Ralph with her!”
rotflol rotflol

He was about to apologize and break their date for tonight, but she beat him to it. “Go ahead Clark,” she began icily. “Have fun. Oh, and about our date tonight? Forget it. I don’t think you’re my type.” With that she sneered at Cat and let her gaze look them over. “You make a cute couple.” She cleared her throat. “If you like that sort of thing.”
Is going to be a long weekend for Clark. rotflol

More ASAP, please.

MAF rotflol

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard