Hi,

Great piece. razz I still don't like Lana.

He reached out and plucked her out of the chair. “Kitten, I’m so proud of you! You kept one of the biggest secrets in the world for more than three years and didn’t even hint at it to me! That’s so wonderful!”
eek Does this mean Lana don't know who to keep a secret?

He frowned. “Lana, I’m not into that kind of competition. Besides, I’m not sure I want to be tied down to a regular job. I’m sure you won’t be, not if you get any of the digs you’re looking for.”
eek Does Lana want Clark in a stable job so she can be hopping around the world digging?

She frowned back. “That doesn’t matter! I’m thinking of your career as well as mine! Unless you want to take the money out of the Superman Foundation discretionary fund, you’re going to need a job in a few months, and being in the top two of your college class is a great way to get a good one! Who knows, maybe the Daily Planet will hire you full-time instead of just buying your stuff when they feel like it.”
thumbsup I think Lois will be good competition for him.

More ASAP, please.

MAF thumbsup

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF