Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#239370 02/25/04 06:25 PM
Trenna Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Presenting a new music video, music and scenes selected by HatMan(aka Paul).

KRYPTONITE

by 3 Doors Down

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ooh! Lois Lane and all her suitors! Fascinating!

Wendy (who loved seeing all those shots of Lex goofy - seriously! Evil intent aside, he is a very good-looking guy! wink )

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Oooohhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Trenna, this is the kind of thing that makes me want to hug someone for the rest of my life!! laugh FINALLY... the one, the only.. Lex!! thumbsup

Pelican jump (A Lex fan? Me? Ahm...<g>)

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
okay, i can't compliment the video itself, since i'm the one who picked the scenes (or at least the general images), but i have to say i'm really impressed with how trenna put it all together. she volunteered to do it all for me. picked the scenes, cut them together, created that opening, filled in the bits where i wasn't sure what to do... just a really amazing job. it's been really cool for me to see the vague idea i had come to life like that.

for the rest of you, i realize it's evil, but i'm hoping it's an amusing evil. wink

Paul, off to enjoy it again

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
WOW, Trenna! smile1
This is an excellent video. thumbsup

You two make a great team. smile
Thanks for sharing this. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Tricia cool

Merriwether
Merriwether
LOL! OK, this might just be one of my favorites so far!

Paul, great choices of scenes and a fantastic idea for a video. What a clever idea! I absolutely loved it. I never thought of that song being from Lex's POV (or the K's POV <g>), but it's so perfect that way.

And Trenna, outstanding effort in matching the scenes so perfectly to the music and finding "fill in" scenes to pull it all together. Technically speaking, this might be your best yet! It was all so smooth and professional looking. Fantastic!

I am so impressed with people who can put these together. We are so lucky in our fandom to have such talented people willing to share their time with us. Thank you!!!

Kathy

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow. It turns out the link to the vid is broken for some reason, so I uploaded my local copy to the new and very spiffy folcvideo.com. Coming back to post about that, I realized I never replied to the FDK here. Sorry, FoLCs!

Of course, it's kind of an unusual situation. The idea for the vid was mine, as was the music selection and the general plan. All the specifics and technical details were handled by Trenna, who chose specific scenes to fit my general descriptions, came up with the opening sequence, and actually put the whole thing together.

So, really, the whole thing was a joint effort, and I don't feel right taking all the credit. For my side of things, though...

Thanks for the FDK! dance

Lol, Wendy. Glad you enjoyed. smile

laugh Pel, I'm really glad this one's up your alley (even if it was an ironic, tongue-in-cheek take on Lex). Thanks! smile

Paul, tha -- oh, never mind. wink

Tricia, thank you very much for your kind words. blush

Kathy, yes! That's exactly what I was going for! I'm so glad it worked for you. smile Thanks! smile

And now, the moment you've all been waiting for (or maybe not... but at least one or two, right?)...

The new link to Kryptonite!

Thanks again to The FoLC Video Archive for hosting!

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard