Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#23841 08/31/05 11:56 AM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
I am really liking this!! I loved the bit about the camera, lol. Nice touch. You just have to feel for Clark at times like that, when things get so complicated and just go wrong. Bad days for him are really bad days!

Anyway, write more soon! smile1

~Nicole

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. grumble Perry is getting old!

“Hi, Cat. What can I do for you?” Cat stood in front of her editor’s desk as he tried to find somewhere to rest his eyes other than on her scantily covered body. “Can’t you afford clothes that cover your whole body. I think ‘business attire’ is what it says on the dress code. You certainly don’t dress like your business is writing for the greatest paper in the country.” He stopped before he said what it looked like her business was.
Love it! hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Perhaps Perry could pair Clark up with Cat for the story.

Then He'd know where Clark was...

Tank (who thinks it might be more fun if Perry paired Lois up with Cat for the story)

G
Columnist
Columnist
G
This is getting complicated. I think Clark and Cat should go to the resort with the camera.
wink That should be lots of fun!

What else do you have up your sleeve?

gerry

Blogger
Blogger
Now isn't it interesting that you think Clark and Cat should be paired together...I wonder if that's what Perry is thinking too. After all, he's hopping mad at Clark. Wouldn't that be a fitting punishment for missing deadline so often?!

It's too bad I can't tell you what's going to happen. That would be unthinkable! grin.

I'll post the next part tomorrow. Thanks for all your suggestions! And for posting!!

Nancy

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard