Next Thread
Print Thread
#23706 08/24/05 11:28 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great start! thumbsup

“So you’ll come as my date to the reception on Friday evening?” Clark asked, verifying what she’d agreed to a few minutes earlier beside her desk. Lois nodded, lowering her eyes to his hands where they fiddled with a pencil.

Clark smiled, “Great. I’ll pick you up at seven.” He’d wanted to ask Lois out for a long time.
eek A reception is not a date is work?

“I want a camera on you at all times. I’ve ordered a digital one you can keep in your pocket or on your belt. It’s a good, high-resolution camera. It should be on your desk by now.” He looked through the picture windows towards Clark’s desk and saw Lois watching. “I don’t want another Superman story without a picture, you got that?”

“Yes, sir.” Clark’s mind was reeling.
eek He need a camera with timer!

:rolleyes: It will be easy if Clark tell the truth to Perry.

Welcome back! thumbsup

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Blogger
Blogger
------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------

“So you’ll come as my date to the reception on Friday evening?” Clark asked, verifying what she’d agreed to a few minutes earlier beside her desk. Lois nodded, lowering her eyes to his hands where they fiddled with a pencil.

Clark smiled, “Great. I’ll pick you up at seven.” He’d wanted to ask Lois out for a long time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A reception is not a date is work?

You're right Maria, I should clarify it as his cousin's wedding reception, or change it to another kind of outing!

And thanks for the welcome back.
Nancy

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Good beginning! thumbsup

I'm looking forward to know how poor Clark will get out of this mess. eek

Go ahead! hyper

Andreia wave

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
Hey Nancy,

it's good to see you writing again. wave

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
LOl I can't wait to see how Superman is all of a sudden going to hide a camera on him! LOL And then can you picture him taking his own pictures! what will the star say about a photo taking Superman! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
G
Columnist
Columnist
G
Hi Nancy,

Interesting premise here. Is Superman fast enough to take his own pictures? It's about time he got in trouble with Perry.

gerry

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard