Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Luthor knows! help Please, please, don't let them die! peep (who's with her heart in her throat yet) thud

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
David, David, David...angst-ridden thou art! I can't decide if Luthor losing his cool in front of Lois like this is something I'm buying into...but since he's drunk...the jury's still out. On the other hand, he did miss out on killing Superman...that's reason enough to make any villian angry... wink

I think I might have to give you the Cliffhanger Award.

[Linked Image]

Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ack too much angst. I'm out until it is over. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thou art evil incarnate!

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
David

I've just read parts one to three back-to-back. They're really rather wonderful. You know that, don't you?

You've managed to keep the tension up consistently and thrown in a few twists that I haven't seen anywhere else.

What I'm particularly impressed by is how you can say so very much in such a short amount of words. I'm astonished that this isn't a two-hundred page epic, given the amount of angst you've managed to lever in here.

Anyway... Wonderful stuff. And I want part four. Now.

Chris

Top Banana
Top Banana
Really wonderful, David! Please keep it coming. smile

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper Get back here!

MAF
hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ACK!! shock

OMG!!!!

NO NO NO!!!!! You CAN'T have done this!! wildguy

Merriwether
Merriwether
Wow. I also just finished reading the first three parts, and wow. I can't wait to see how you end this!

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh. My. God. wildguy wildguy wildguy

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Top Banana
Top Banana
You're evil!!! Get the next part out ASAP! wildguy wildguy

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
D
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
D
Thanks to everyone who posted FDK smile

Because... well, because I'm a wimp, Part Four is now up.

I'll be back later to reply properly.

'I just kind of died for you;
You just kind of stared at me'
- Aurora, Foo Fighters
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I already left my opinion on the last two sections in the 4/4 folder, but I just wanted to say:

Cracking. Ribs. Fire.

Luthor. Close. Looming.
Completely evocative. Brilliant.

Chris
"Superman is a guy who's seen wonders we'll never see and Lois is to him, one of those wonders."
D
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
D
Ok, time for some comments - Wow laugh

So many people thought I'd kill off Lois and Clark... I'm oddly proud of that fact smile

I can't decide if Luthor losing his cool in front of Lois like this is something I'm buying into...but since he's drunk...the jury's still out. On the other hand, he did miss out on killing Superman...that's reason enough to make any villian angry...
I was worried about Luthor coming off as OOC, but I hope I cleared that up a little and explained his behaviour in part 4.
All things considered I'd say the man was allowed to snap a little - or a lot. And the alcohol always helps wink

I think I might have to give you the Cliffhanger Award.
If I could frame it I'd put it on my wall wink

Thou art evil incarnate!
Thanks wink

What I'm particularly impressed by is how you can say so very much in such a short amount of words.
You know... I'm starting to think that's a byproduct of studying science. "I want you to summarise this 35 page paper into a 2 page hand out - include a diagram!"

It seems to pass muster for most people, so I'm not complaining smile

And, of course, even in his weakened, agonised state, his first thought is for Lois. Of course he'd try to draw Luthor away from her. Of course he'd do anything he could to save her.
Of course laugh

You're evil!!!
Thank you devil

I already left my opinion on the last two sections in the 4/4 folder
Thank you *so* much, Ingonito, for coming back and posting your thoughts here too smile

I'm very glad you enjoyed the story and I *hope* it was a decent introductory to reading fic on the boards smile

To everyone who left fdk... thank you smile

Andreia, Jen, Laura (who'll I have to write a nicer story for wink ), James, Pi... Chris, Kae, Maria, TJ, Karen, Wendy, Sheila and Incognito - thanks smile

'I just kind of died for you;
You just kind of stared at me'
- Aurora, Foo Fighters
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I'm very glad you enjoyed the story and I *hope* it was a decent introductory to reading fic on the boards
Much more than decent, I'd say. You've encouraged me to return more often in the hopes of finding jems like this one. And perhaps another one from you, too? wink

Chris
"Superman is a guy who's seen wonders we'll never see and Lois is to him, one of those wonders."
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
OH WOW!!!! eek I can't believe it!! Luthor coming in like that... and Lois! What must be going through her mind as she starts to see everything, the *truth*, so clearly! Superman not being invulnerable AND being Clark, and Luthor being evil and Superman's mortal enemy. I mean, she must be on shock-overload, which you show perfectly, with her only saying a few things. And all we know is how she sounds to Clark saying them. The quick sentences are really powerful in this story. It gives the story a real sense of urgency, which is perfect, since it's being told from Clark's perspective, with him in a dire situation.

Off to find part 4 smile

~Nicole

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard