Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#235796 10/09/05 12:17 AM
Blogger
Blogger
Fly Naturally. Traffic in Athens is a !@#$. Not to mention. Think all you would save on tickets to go to places. Lets face it. Both Greece and Europe have a lot of neat places to visit smile hyper

"If anything Happens tell Clark that I love him"

"You can fly, I can stay mad.Its a gift!"
#235797 10/14/05 12:34 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Oh, no question about it--flying, for sure. Think of all the FoLCs you could visit cheaply . . . laugh

Don't point. You make holes in the air and the faeries escape.
#235798 10/25/05 09:09 PM
Blogger
Blogger
Fly for sure.

I do track, and the thing i love most about sprinting (besides winning, blush lol) is this incredible feeling of weightlessness i get at about the 50 metre mark. By the time i finish i can never even feel my feet hitting the ground anymore, and it's the most amazing experience every time i race. Actually being able to fly has got to evoke a feeling that's about a trillion times more powerful; and that's something i can't even begin to fathom.
i don't usually post... actually come to think of it i've never posted... not on this message board anyway, although i do read what's on here almost daily i just don't comment...
sorry, i'm getting off topic, all i wanted to say is that the only thing i can think of that would be cooler than flying would be having telekenetic powers. smile

#235799 10/29/05 05:12 PM
Blogger
Blogger
I would love to fly! Just be able to get up and fly through the house and float around without getting tired. That would be great!

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."-Philippians 4:13
#235800 11/18/05 04:15 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
For me, I would want to fly, but find invisiblity much more applicable.

I wonder if it would be tiring to fly. Would you have to excercise to get better - like jogging? If it would be like jogging, I'd take invisibility. I would only want to fly if it was with ease/speed like Clark. It would bite if I could only go as fast as I walk or run.

I would alwasy pick fly until a few years ago.

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard