very waffy
more soon please
merry

Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
Wendy,

I loved this part!!!! More b-plot, no more Luthor... perfect laugh .

Even though others have pointed some of these out, these are my favorite parts laugh .

“Happy?” She raised her eyebrows, and then ended up yawning again. “I wasn’t kidding earlier when I said I’d be continually bugging you, Clark!”
LOL!!! That is so typical of Lois! I love it. Of course she would bug him for a flight every time possible!

when he was... well, Superman, if that was what Lois was insisting on calling him, though he was still far from happy with the name.
Poor Clark! I think "Superman" will grow on him laugh .

He’d just have to do what he needed to do and then get out of her apartment and go and take a cold shower somewhere. Preferably in the Arctic Sea.
LOL! smile1

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
But yet another great part Wendy!!!! smile1 )

"Well, let's see, so far I've been given a glimpse of ritual crop worship, treated as your girlfriend, and I insulted your parents. No, I couldn't have planned this. Mmm, mmm." -- Lois to Clark, 'Green, Green Glow of Home'
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
And again, guys, thank you for some wonderful feedback on this instalment!! help

Thank you all so much, Pam, Jill, Sas, Roger, Nan, Raquel, Maria, Meni, Cris, Jen, Irene, Jaz, Tank, Kathy, Laura, Paul, Tricia, Sherry, Anna, Marnie, Merry, Alicia and S. I really, really appreciate all your wonderful comments. Thank you.

Oh, and by the way, this caught my eye:
Tank (who tells Wendy she'd better watch out because of her posting these longer stories he may just catch up with his vignette binge... a perusal of the old hard drive turned up 12 stories that haven't been submitted to the archive yet)
Excellent!!! Send them in post haste! But you forget, my friend, that the FoLCs voted in Rivka’s poll that you are allowed to retire as often as you like so long as you keep writing stories. So I’m afraid that you have no get-out clause, Tank! :p

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard