Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
ShayneT Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Thanks again for all the comments. As some of you have noted (and as I've hinted to a few) some of the things said in these chapters are foreshadowing of things to come.

And Artemis, no problem with bumping the story. Just because I'm having problems posting over there doesn't mean you can't bump it.

Thanks again, everyone.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Boy, that was intimate. Are you sure that you don't need to post this in the Nfic section? This section was...wow...I can't wait for part 6! cat

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I appreciate the fact that it isn't n-fic and that things are allowed to develop more slowly. I strongly prefer stories that don't rely on physical intimacy to keep the readers' interest, and I sincerely appreciate all of the authors who write those stories.

S
SJH Offline
Features Writer
Features Writer
S
Glad to see the Lane ladies and their relationship with each other explored a bit.But...
Lois Sprung on the first date? Clark learned that massage technique where? exactly?

"I'm red-eyed, tired and drunk" Teri Hatcher
"Fun will now commence" 7of9
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
HoooYaaa!
"You knock me off my feet," he murmured. "But if I don't leave now, I don't think I ever will. I'll call you tomorrow...maybe we can schedule some more time to spend together."
love
But methinks all will not be smooth wink
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I have a feeling they'll be spending a lot more time together than they'd bargained for :p

Nice character development, and explosive chemistry. And this is a more experienced Clark than we're used to (recognizing signs of arousal) but he's still his sweet self.

Looking forward to the next fifteen or twenty parts!

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
*VERY* nice segment, some good insight on Lois's thinking, but asking Clark up to her apartment, YEEES!! You go girl!

God, what is she gonna say when she sees him at work tomorrow...or when Perry hooks them up (if he does). YIKES!!

Looking forward to next section!! thumbsup

TEEEEEJ

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Beautiful part!

"You knock me off my feet," he murmured. "But if I don't leave now, I don't think I ever will. I'll call you tomorrow...maybe we can schedule some more time to spend together."
Beautiful! thumbsup

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Still reading. Keep it coming.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow! I am a little breathless. That was very sensual, slow and seductive. Very very sexy. More please<g> Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
G
Columnist
Columnist
G
I'd really like to be original in my fdk, but alas, it's impossible.

My favourite lines the first time you posted, and now even though others have posted it.

love

It set my heart thumping....

And I do remember trouble in paradise...or is that at the Planet.

gerry

J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
Terrific part! thumbsup thumbsup

I like it that Lois is not fighting her attraction to Clark, yet it's good they're moving slowly.

I'm anxious to see what happens at the Planet when they realize they work together. eek hyper

~Julia wave

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow...sizzle...WOW!

That was good, really good, quite good, even!

But I have some sneaking suspicion that Lois is going to blow her top when she finds out that Clark Kent works at the Daily Planet.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Shayne

An excellent part! smile1

Tricia cool

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Shayne, I've been terrible about commenting, but I've been absolutely enthralled notworthy notworthy

Sorcha smile

Death: Easy, Bill. You'll give yourself a heart attack and ruin my vacation.

Meet Joe Black
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
She was a little girl again, begging for every scrap of love and attention she could find. Lois knew what her mother would say when they next spoke.
Awwww frown

They were all intrinsically flawed somehow, damaged by forces they weren't even aware of.
I like that sentence. Sad, though. frown

They'd never gotten along as children. Lucy had hated being told what to do almost as much as Lois did, and she'd rebelled. Lois, in turn, had resented the special treatment Lucy received. Lucy had always been her father's favorite, and her mother's as well. She'd never had to face the pressures Lois had, and Lois had never had the feeling that Sam Lane wished Lucy was a son either. She'd been accepted by her parents for who she was, and that was something Lois had always envied.
Awww! A bit of a different past for this Lois. Sad that she didn't have the solidarity with Lucy. frown

She'd struggled her way to the top faster than her peers, being one of the youngest reporters ever to win a Merriweather award, and later, two Kerths.
Good for you, Lois!

Clark Kent wasn't like any of the others, and on a fundamental level, that worried her. He was too good to be true, too attractive in any number of ways. He made her want to throw her inhibitions to the wind and do something wild and uncharacteristic.
Whee!! Let's hope so! goofy Love that first sentence.

"Would you like to come up for coffee?" Lois found herself asking.
YAY! goofy

She looked up at him for a moment, and realized again just how dangerously handsome he was.
Love that sentence... especially the "dangerously handsome".

As they reached the door, Lois said, "I don't usually kiss on the first date, but..."

Before she could complete the sentence, Clark leaned down and kissed her.
Yowsa!

One kiss seemed to last forever, and before Lois knew it, her back was against the wall, and she felt faint.

Clark pulled away from her, and Lois could see a faint hint of satisfaction in his eyes. He leaned down again, and Lois closed her eyes, thinking he was going to kiss her. Instead, she felt his lips brush by her ear.

/me fans herself blush

Clark Kent certainly wasn't like any man she'd known before.
Yay!

Sara (two down, two to go wink )

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
Just coming back to say... holy cripes! I'd nearly forgotten that Lois is going to see Clark a heck of a lot sooner than she bargained for! Here's hoping things aren't *too* rocky. frown

And I know I said it a few parts ago... but I really don't remember much after this now.

Sara

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard