Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Laurach Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
rotflol
That was the most ridiculous piece of lunacy I have ever read, but it made me laugh like hell! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Merriwether
Merriwether
That was great. {Hmmm...a naked Clark.} *clears throat* K anyways. Poor hair! Quick and funny - thanks! hyper

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Pretty good! thumbsup It made me to laugh outright! [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

"I know your secret, Superman."

He hit the "door close" button. "You do?"

"Yes. I know that you're really Superman, and that you and Clark switched places."
Hello! [Linked Image] Duh! [Linked Image]

LOL! laugh

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
M
Blogger
Blogger
M
(Because reviewing moderately old fics is the thing to do. All the cool kids are doin' it.)

Very funny! I liked it very much; your sense of humor is delightful. For my own entertainment I shall now make note of the things that stood out for me, personally. Feel free to skip this section. XD

Item A) The idea of Clark taking note of the fruity/watermelony scent of the shampoo made me do a double-take. In a good way.

Item B) Lois throws open the shower curtain and is then surprised to find Clark naked? O_o

C) "Lois, I'm . . . " "Still naked." That exchange made me laugh. What is it about nudity that just equals instant comedy? Goodness.

D) "Well, sometimes it gets too heavy, and it feels like it's going to pull my brains out. It hurts like anything. And I just have to cut it all off to get relief." And on the day the words 'flimsy excuse' were redefined, we stood in awe and watched. And giggled. And reread. And giggled again.

E) He accidentally got called "Vin Diesel" a few times, though, which was mildly annoying. The image . . . Superman saves the day, as he does, and some girl looks up with shining eyes and says, "Thanks, Vin Diesel!" Yeah, I found it funny. Yeah, I'm kind of a loser.

F) The entire last scene made me laugh. Cluelessness! Yay!

So, in conclusion, I enjoyed it very much! Thank you for this fic, very comical and grammatically correct to boot! ^^

-- Tessa, who will someday learn how to write a succinct review. Yeah, right.

"Don't play dumb. You're not as good at it as I am."
-- Colonel Flagg, M*A*S*H

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard