Title: As of this moment
Author: April
Rating: pg-13
Author's Note: I wrote parts of this story years ago and just recently found it. The title might change later (I really am not good at titles and summaries) and the rating might be high (I'm not good at rating my own work either but I don't think I get much higher than that). I hope you enjoy it and reviews are appreciated. Now on to the story.

Lexor Hotel: London, England

Lex Luthor smiled as he read the birth announcement in the Daily Planet. So Lois Lane and her husband Clark Kent have had a daughter. It was now time to put his revenge into action. This child represented everything he lost to his enemies. He made sure that his operatives would not be traced to him. Lex Luthor would keep the assets and contacts he had reacquired after his “death”. He sat in his London hotel room assembling the last piece of a pink and white playpen. By midnight the child of Superman would be his.

Metropolis General Hospital: Metropolis, New Troy

Lois Lane smiled at her daughter asleep in the small cradle. Her husband Clark Kent sat next to her and kissed her gently. Together they watched their daughter wake up and smile at them merrily. Lois laughed and placed a doll next to the child. The doll was bigger than the small girl but the baby cooed and smiled at it. The family was sitting there when a nurse entered and said she had to take the baby for one last check-up before they could go home. Lois and Clark kissed their child and handed her over to the nurse. The nurse left the room and was almost to the elevator when a doctor came to take the Kent baby to the regular pediatrician. The nurse handed the baby over and walked to the nurses’ desk picking up the phone she dialed a phone number and said into the phone three words “Phase one complete.”

The doctor who had the child got into the elevator he hit the lobby button and walked right out of the hospital. The nurse and doctor were found three hours later shot dead in the parking garage. The child they took however had vanished into thin air.

Lexor Hotel: London, England

Lex Luthor looked down at the small child in his arms. His revenge had begun. He had faked adoption papers, and other necessary documents. A reputable lawyer and a judge signed everything. He even had a statement from a young mother who had needed money saying she had given her newborn up for adoption. No one would know his new daughter was the child of his enemy. Before putting his daughter to bed he filled out the name on her forged birth certificate. From now on the young infant would be Alexandra Elizabeth Luthor.

Should I continue?
Thank you for reading smile
April

April