Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
BanAnna Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol

I've already told Laura this, but I love this story!! The capes... the kryptonite... *the* force!

Great job with this, Laura! I'm glad to see that we've officially converted you to the Star Wars fandom. laugh

Now all we need is some Anakin fic... wink

~Anna

Kerth
Kerth
rotflol

Jose

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
<snork>

You need to keep off those magic mushrooms, Laura.

rotflol rotflol rotflol

Or, come to think of it, maybe we should keep supplying you with them. devil

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
When Darth first put 'his' hand on Clark's thigh, I was reminded of the Stargate SG-1's eight season episode involving Daniel. (I won't say which one because what I have already said is spoiler enough, but I'm betting Labby will know, so ask her!)

This was very funny!

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Columnist
Columnist
thumbsup

But you just made me remember the movie and now I want to cry, Oh God, chapter III was too much for me, LOL

I love the story, great idea and better because I am a new Star Wars fan laugh

Karla

Merriwether
Merriwether
Oh, thank god! I was really really afraid there, until "Vader" was unmasked. Cause, really, otherwise.. EW. goofy

And James, LOL! I didn't even think of that, but rotflol

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
A
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
A
rotflol

I'd say more, but the tears of laughter are making it hard to see straight ;p

Thanks for posting this gem!

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.
D
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
D
LOL!

To be honest I was a little too scared to read this - and when I read this line:

~All too quickly, he was jolted awake by a strange sound coming from inside his apartment. It almost sounded like . . . mechanical footsteps? ~

I thought 'mechanical? Oh no - BBQ sausages!' wink

and...

~“You won’t die if I take the mask off.”

“Yes I will.”

“No you won’t.”

“Okay, if I won’t, then you will.” Vader took another shuddering breath. “I am Kryptonite.”~

LMAO!!! rotflol

Yes, you're evil wink

David (who was pleasantly surprised - and more than a little relieved wink )

'I just kind of died for you;
You just kind of stared at me'
- Aurora, Foo Fighters
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
“Why me?” Clark gasped. Vader really was getting a little too close for comfort.

“Because --" Vader moved his other hand to Clark’s chest. “-- you are the sexiest man I’ve ever met.”
ROTFL rotflol

See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
When Darth first put 'his' hand on Clark's thigh, I was reminded of the Stargate SG-1's eight season episode involving Daniel. (I won't say which one because what I have already said is spoiler enough, but I'm betting Labby will know, so ask her!)
LOL, James. Yes, that particular scene was in my mind as I was reading this. Which only made me laugh all the harder. goofy

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.

The Musketeers
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Um I kind of felt like I was in a drug induced haze when I started reading this. I was thinking 'no please not a DarthVader/Superman Slash fic!' I was immediately relieved by the humor and the fact that Darth was really Lois. The Mr. Stern's voice thing was just too funny! LOL what a way to start the day! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
notworthy notworthy notworthy

What else can I say? laugh

~•~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Insanely good! [Linked Image] clap clap clap

LOL! rotflol

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Merriwether
Merriwether
Oh, God, too funny! I never would have believed you could have a L&C/Star Wars cross-over, but you have done it -- courtesy of James Earl Jones. LOL!! rotflol

Very funny and clever, Laura!

Kathy

Features Writer
Features Writer
hey Laura wave

You guys are my inspiration for evil, you know? rotflol

Vader, lex... I just love the dark side... of any force. wink

MDL devil

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Laura

ROTFL!! smile1 I love it.

Tricia cool

Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
Thanks for your comments, everyone! I am glad you thought it was funny and not scary. When I told Dr. Jill I was going to write the story, she threatened to come to Cleveland to stop me <g>.

I'm glad to see that we've officially converted you to the Star Wars fandom.
ROTFL! I am not a Star Wars fan! I am a hot Anakin fan (*drool* wink ). He was the best thing in all the movies.
[Linked Image]

I was reminded of the Stargate SG-1's eight season episode involving Daniel.
I don't watch Stargate (hmm, there used to be a trend with things starting with the word "star".) What happened there?

I thought 'mechanical? Oh no - BBQ sausages!'
ROTFL, David!!! This Vader doesn't have burnt sausages. In fact, no sausages at all <g>.

I was thinking 'no please not a DarthVader/Superman Slash fic!'
Yes, this was discussed on IRC the other day :p . And Julie S. is completely responsible for all of the insanity that ensued wink .

We were talking about Anna's new story, and then . . .
<JulieS> is Anna writing Lois/Darth Vader? <g>
<JulieS> or, um, Clark/DV?
And that got us all going down the path of no return.

I truely think I might have been on insanity drugs the night we had the IRC conversation and the next day when I wrote the story. Glad you all liked it!

- Laura smile

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I don't watch Stargate (hmm, there used to be a trend with things starting with the word "star".) What happened there?
Daniel has been captured aboard the spaceship by a drone warrior (Supersoldier) of one of their enemies. It's a mechanised man with his head covered by a helmet. Daniel knows that beneath the helmet there's one butt-ugly guy. laugh

PROMETHEUS BRIDGE. Daniel is unconscious in the commander’s chair, tied by his wrists with plastic tethers. He wakes up, tries to move and realises that he can’t. He looks over to the super-soldier, which is standing with its back to him and looking at some screens.

DANIEL: Hey, how’s it going?

(The super-soldier ignores him.)

DANIEL: Guess it’s just you and me, huh?

(It still ignores him.)

DANIEL: It’s a little strange, isn’t it? See, that weapon I shot you with should have killed you. What’s even stranger is you guys usually don’t take prisoners, either. I mean, it’s, uh, kinda kill first and ...

(He trails off and thinks through what he was about to say.)

DANIEL: No, that’s generally just about it – just the killing. I’m just gonna talk to myself here for a while, ‘cos you’re not gonna talk to me and ... Not that you guys are very talkative, but, uh ...

(The super-soldier finally turns towards him. Its voice sounds like a Goa’uld.)

SUPER-SOLDIER: You may prove useful.

DANIEL: OK, now we’re gettin’ somewhere. Where’s everybody else?

SUPER-SOLDIER: I transported them onto the al’kesh.

DANIEL: Well, you kept the wrong guy, ‘cos I don’t know anything about the ship.

(The super-soldier walks towards him.)

SUPER-SOLDIER: But you are very attractive.

(Daniel coughs.)

DANIEL: What?!

(The super-soldier walks closer.)

DANIEL: Hey, big guy, I’m-I’m flattered, really I am, it’s just that, uh, you’re not my type.

(pause)

DANIEL: And I’m more than a little disturbed that I might be yours.

(The super-soldier is now waaaaaaay into Daniel's comfort zone. <g> It lowers its head and starts to take its helmet off. Daniel flinches away, closing his eyes.)

DANIEL: Woah, no, don’t! You don’t have to do that! Don’t! Don’t! Oh!

(The super-soldier takes its helmet off, revealing an attractive human woman with long black hair.
Daniel opens his eyes and looks startled. The woman smiles at him.)

VALA: Don’t worry. I’m not gonna hurt you.

DANIEL: Thank God.

You can see why we were reminded of it. goofy It was double fun. Read a good story and get reminded of a funny moment in your favourite TV show, all at the same time.

LabRat smile

Episode transcript credited to Stargate SG1 Transcripts

The Musketeers
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
whinging whinging
Thanks Labby, that is EXACTLY the scene I was thinking of.

I'm laughing so hard right now that I can hardly breathe and have tears in my eyes(my cubical neighbors are wondering as to my sanity)!

I remember the first time I saw that episode. My first thought was EWWW!!!! Didn't even dawn on me that it was leading up to a hilarious moment.

Thanks again Yellow Dart!

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Merriwether
Merriwether
I recall they were showing bits of that for the commercial the week before the episode. The whole week, every time I saw the commercial, I'd think "EW!" laugh

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard