Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#224354 03/25/12 07:38 PM
Features Writer
Features Writer
Glad to hear of more Chuck fans!

I wish I could have been a fan from the very beginning to have supported it, but on the other hand, I don't know if I could have stood the suspense waiting to find out what happened! smile I actually just got into it this past October--thanks to this thread and my brother, who's been an avid fan for a while--but I loved the entire series from beginning to end and am sad to see it go.

#224355 03/26/12 07:44 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
During last summer the third and fourth seasons were aired in Portugal. I think the channel that had the broadcasting rights here was repeating the episodes in anticipation of the fifth season (that will probably be aired sometime during this year). There were about three episodes per afternoon which was pretty addictive. That's how I truly became a fan of the show and of Adam Baldwin (and of the other actors as well, but especially that one). Those significant grunts that are John Casey's trademark are simply great.
And the show brought back one of my favorite actors in the form of Chuck's father. I loved those episodes.
Now I'm anxiously waiting for the completion of the series, but so far I haven't heard any news from the portuguese television. Maybe only in the summer... sad

Granny Weatherwax: 'You've got to think headology, see? Not muck about with all this beauty and wealth business. That's not important.'

Wyrd Sisters, Terry Pratchett
#224356 03/26/12 12:09 PM
Kerth
Kerth
Originally posted by Olive:
And the show brought back one of my favorite actors in the form of Chuck's father. I loved those episodes.
Yes! Scott Bakula! Loved him! Watched first season of Quantum Leap on Netflix about a year ago- quirky, but funny and still good! Loved how much of the show was incorporated from nerd history... laugh

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
#224357 03/26/12 12:50 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Originally posted by Mouserocks:
Yes! Scott Bakula! Loved him! Watched first season of Quantum Leap on Netflix about a year ago- quirky, but funny and still good! Loved how much of the show was incorporated from nerd history...
Yep! Couldn't agree more with your assessment of the show.

Quantum Leap is still one of my favorite tv shows. I watched it as a child and re-watched it a couple of years ago. It's great and in a timeless way (much of it thanks to Scott Bakula and Dean Stockwell - who was also Preston Carpenter on L&C clap )

Granny Weatherwax: 'You've got to think headology, see? Not muck about with all this beauty and wealth business. That's not important.'

Wyrd Sisters, Terry Pratchett
#224358 03/27/12 08:48 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

And clap at the mention of Castle, too. Love that show, and am still on the edge of my seat for tomorrow's episode. eek
And here I thought cliffhanger. But noooooo... Oh dear Oh dear Oh dear!

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#224359 03/27/12 11:09 AM
Kerth
Kerth
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
[b]
And clap at the mention of Castle, too. Love that show, and am still on the edge of my seat for tomorrow's episode. eek
And here I thought cliffhanger. But noooooo... Oh dear Oh dear Oh dear![/b]
I KNOW, RIGHT?!?!?!

Sorry. Just caught last night's episode and I'm still on a Castle high. Great episode. laugh

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard