Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BarbP Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hope this is fast enough Cris -- and thanks for always being there.

And thanks again to my great BR.

A lot more of the play in this part and finally you get to know what really caused the break-up. But blame the writers on LnC because they did it first -- I just realized that the lines in the play echoed the lines in the episode Contact -- so I put it all together.

Let me know what you think!

Barb.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

“Lois, I know I can’t control everything. But I can control people not using you to get to me. And so that’s why I came...to tell you.”

“Tell me what?” Lois asked, biting her lower lip.

“To tell you...to say,” Clark said softly, struggling to get the words out. “We...we just can’t be together anymore, Lois.”
eek I always thought that was the dumbmess thing he ever done. He's done a lot.

There was a soft knock on the door. “Clark!” Lois exclaimed, getting to the door quickly.

She opened the door and walked into Richard’s waiting arms.
mad Can that woman see that this man is constantly forced himself to her.

More soon, please.

MAF frown

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Beat Reporter
Online Content
Beat Reporter
If this is as fast as it gets, I guess it'll have to work :p

I'm off to read this section, but I might not be able to comment before Monday (blame it on exmas and studying... Not my fault, honest. Rather hang in here than busy myself with Macroeconomics but... laugh )

I'll be back, buit I'm sure I'll love this too. Keeping up with your story is no trouble at all, much the opposite. I'm thoroughly enjoying it.

Cris

Cris
Beat Reporter
Online Content
Beat Reporter
So much for studying... This reading fanfic thing is going to end up being a problem. Darn, you guys shouild right much worse! That way it'd be easier to detox! So I'm back. I just finish reading and couldn't put off posting this until Monday.

A great part, Barb. razz ).

There is a good part about L&C being apart. We get to see them make up, and that surely implies smoochies (it'd better; you have to make up for having her date Luthor!!!! laugh )

Well, now I AM off for bed; must get up early tommorrow and catch up on all I should have studied today that I actually haven't. grumble

Looking forward to part 16.

Cris

Cris
Features Writer
Features Writer
Barb
am a little behind - just got to 14 and 15

Clark needs to rethink things
more
merry

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Barb,you posted this part so fast, I didn't even get a chance to tell you how much I liked the last part -- geez.... good for you!!! thumbsup

S (who's promises to be a better kid about posting after she reads notworthy )

"Well, let's see, so far I've been given a glimpse of ritual crop worship, treated as your girlfriend, and I insulted your parents. No, I couldn't have planned this. Mmm, mmm." -- Lois to Clark, 'Green, Green Glow of Home'
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Barb

A great part! razz

I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.

Tricia cool

BarbP Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Thanks guys -- Cris, Maria, Merry, Rose, Tricia -- you are very loyal and I appreciate it immensely.

Yep lunkhead Clark arrives on the scene and yes, Lois rebounds to Lex (but remember she doesn't know it's Lex). Yes it was fast but remember Patrick?????

Smoochies --- well........ maybe.....(veg)

Barb.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard