Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I made a small goof in the last post. I referenced Clark using his heat vision, when I had previously stated that the only powers he had remaining were strength, super-hearing, and the ability to float abit.

The final archive edition will have that referenced removed. God help my GE on this one!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

<Sure, now his telepathy will come back too. He *can't* know about this third-world stuff. It will kill him>, Lois thought resignedly. <Maybe it will be the last power to surface. Maybe it won't come back at all. Bernie did say he wouldn't be "as good as new">.

Her thought babble subsiding, Lois turned to her husband with an attempt at genuine enthusiasm. "That's great news, Clark. We'll nail Edge Enterprises, give the Planet back to James, and put Thorul in jail – no sweat!"

"What's our next move, honey?" Clark asked.

"We need to break into Thorul's new office and get some DNA for the good Dr. Klein," Lois replied with enthusiasm.
What is the use to proof all this, if everything is going to change?

More ASAP, please.

MAF

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Lois wants to clean up the loose ends. In her heart, she doesn't really believe things are going to change, and it helps her cope to continue her life "status quo".

Since she has decided not to clue Clark in, she really has no choice!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard