Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh, Lab. Don't encourage me.
/me encourages CC with all the nudges, nags, cookies, free flights to Disneyworld and everything else she can think of.

I mean, all great authors should have a character series of stories to their name, CC. It's practically traditional. Required, even. A must.

LabRat (who still thinks Chris is practising the dark arts. Either that, or you're just one of those frighteningly clever FoLCs we seem to have in abundance here, Chris. goofy )

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Columnist
Columnist
Great part
smile
Karla

K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
*whew* Long swim to catch up with the boat... (that metaphor died, didn't it? <g>)

“They always credit you with the babble,” commented Silas, looking in Lois’s direction. “That’s sort of unfair, isn’t it?”
LOL!!!!

Or... wait. Were these New Kryptonians? I thought they didn’t show up until much later.”

Behind her, Lois heard Clark miss a step. “New... who?”
Ooh boy... keep your mouth shut. <g>

“Oh god,” said Silas, “you don’t know where we’re going! You have no idea! You’re just... going.”

Clark moved his arm around Silas’s shoulders. “You get to see Lois Lane in action, Sy. That makes you pretty lucky.”

“Yeah, lucky me.”
ROTFL!!! That's great, really great!! First hand experience for Silas of the "jumping in without checking the water level first." And don't think I didn't notice that nickname, CC, I really like it. laugh

Instead, he kept his eyes on her, doing his best to memorize her there, just as she was.
You know those gems of yours I'm always going on about, CC? That's one of them!

Elise was quiet now, watching him. Waiting for him to tell her more, or to let her idea take root, he didn’t know which. “So, Utopia finds out and... grows up?”
That is just so smart!!

Sorry, this message board is temporarily closed while we do some routine maintenance. More than likely I'm backing them up so check back in 10 mins.
EEEEP!!! The part hadn't quite loaded all the way for whatever reason, but when I went to reload... this happened!!! goofy

Sara laugh

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard