Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#2202 05/30/03 11:01 AM
RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I sure hope she doesn't introduce Clark to her on again, off again boyfriend when they meet. Think his name is... Luthor?
That would just be too cruel.

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
#2203 05/30/03 01:11 PM
Features Writer
Features Writer
quote:
--------------------------------------------------
I sure hope she doesn't introduce Clark to her on again, off again boyfriend when they meet. Think his name is... Luthor?
That would be beyond cruel, beyond evil . We'd have to invent a whole new graemlin for it.

But I don't think it can be Luthor. Aside from the fact that it might be difficult to convincingly justify Lois having a relationship with Lex (as has been stated in previous folders), and ignoring the fact that SQD would probably be running from the lynch mob we sent out after her (p.s. the line forms on the right... smile ), it's been stated that Lois lives with this man on and off at her place. And I think that if Luthor was going to live with a woman, even on only an on again/off again basis, it would be on his territory.

SQD is just keeping our curiosity piqued. She knows what she's doing. After all, she's evil

KathyM

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
#2204 05/30/03 02:44 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
wildguy wildguy wildguy

~Liz laugh

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
#2205 05/30/03 03:41 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

thumbsup Me
I'm with you Me.

mad Very Cruel.

MAF frown

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#2206 05/30/03 06:12 PM
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
SQD

A fantastic part! smile1 Replacing the puppy is something that the old Clark would do.

I can't wait to see where this is headed.
Please post the next part soon.

Tricia cool

#2207 05/31/03 02:17 PM
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
I have one comment, rather question...............

WHERE IS PART 10!!!?

Ja-10

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard