Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Top Banana
Top Banana
Yeah I kept meaning to come back and tell you guys about this. cat But I've been slacking. XD

Now is everyone who missed it's chance to catch up with us!

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
Kerth
Kerth
Oh drat! My work blocks the ability to view streaming video. Cross your fingers and pray for me that it's still there when I get home tonight.

I only saw most of the first part with Anna and Steph at LAFF. We had to leave for something else (what I don't remember now) and I was out cold in the next room when everyone got around to watching it much, much later that night (or, more realistically, early, early the next morning).

whinging What I wouldn't give to stand in a parking lot for an hour with all of you again! And I'm jonesing for more of that ramen.

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
Top Banana
Top Banana
Bwahahahaha the ramen gets everyone.

*Jojo's evil plan to make people come visit her again if only for the ramen is working*

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
*Jojo's evil plan to make people come visit her again if only for the ramen is working*
Well... *I* would come visit for not just the ramen. But, if I did, then you'd need to take me to the ramen place, anyway, cause it's totally worth the detour! wink

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Top Banana
Top Banana
Well... *I* would come visit for not just the ramen. But, if I did, then you'd need to take me to the ramen place, anyway, cause it's totally worth the detour! wink
When do I need to be at the airport to pick you up? laugh

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard