Hi

goofy

Thanks to Kristen for her help, girl you are amazing, thank you so much. sloppy

Here we go:

My Name is…
By: Karla Amezcua

He was standing in front of all the people *this is amazing, all these people are here to see me* he thought.

The hostess of the event was talking and he was trying to calm down, breathe and think about his fiancée so he could relax a little.
The minutes flew and when he came back from his thoughts the people were repeating his name really loud.

“Superman, Superman, Superman”.

“Good Morning, I am honored to be here today, I feel welcomed to this city”.

A silence filled the space and everyone was staring at him.

“Are you planning to stay?” A reporter asked.

“Yes, I am”

“For how long are you planning to stay?” Another reporter asked.

“As long as Metropolis needs me, this is my home now and I’m not going anywhere”

“Where did Superman go?”

“I am not answering questions about him, he is not going to be around anymore, it’s my time to take care of Metropolis and help in everything I can”

The people started to say his name again, he smiled and flew away.

He flew to an alley, changed clothes and a couple minutes later he was going out of the elevator and walking in the news room of the Daily Planet.

There was a beautiful woman waiting for him, she was tall, blonde and very attractive.

“Hi good morning, may I help you?” He said smiling and enjoying his sight.

“Good morning, yes, I am here to talk to Clark Kent” she said.

“I am afraid that is not possible, he is on vacations with his wife”

“What? He said he would be here, I am Nicole Brown”

“I’m really sorry Ms. Brown but I can help you, please follow me”

They went to the conference room; he closed the door behind him.

“Who are you?” she said with a very serious tone.

“My name is Carl Kent, Clark Kent is my father, he told me about you and I can help you.

“Thank you Mr. Kent”.

“I hope you excuse me for coming late but I was waiting for Superman to say hi” he said.

“Oh, yes, that’s true; Superman was going to say hi today”.

“Yes”, he said

“I was wondering, do we have to call him Superman 2 or something like that”.

“I don’t think so, considering the other Superman is officially retired since last week”.

“I personally find this Superman more special, more attractive”. She said, almost purring in a sexy way.

“Really? How is that?” he asked in a sexy voice.

“He is handsome, cute, and sweet”.

“Wow, you should know him” he said, laughing.

“You can bet it and I won’t share him with any of those crazy fans”.

“He could never think about another woman”.

He held her and they shared a passionate kiss, their passion grew and grew, but after a couple of minutes, Nicole broke off the kiss, “Are you ok honey?” he asked.

“Yes, I know I love you and the way you help your dad, he needed a break, and you will be an amazing Superman”

“Thank you”

“And you look amazing with the tights and the cape” she said.

“Really?”

“Yes, but I will tell you about that later, now we have to work (kiss) very (kiss) hard (kiss) or your mother will kill us (kiss)”

“Yes, she will (kiss), she used to be (kiss) Mad Dog Lane after all (kiss)”

“Is Lara coming today? She asked.

“I don’t know, you know my sister, she is tracking that guy and she never stops until she gets the story”

“Yes, she is like your Mom”

“Sweet and aggressive at the same time, exactly like you honey” he said while he played with her hair.

“I am nothing like that”

“If you say so”

They continued kissing each other like the time wouldn’t matter, Carl was so in love with her and he was so glad because he found her just the way his dad found his mom.

The End (kind of) blush peep