Hack from Nowheresville
Hope you enjoy this section.

I look forward to hearing comments.

Barb.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. clap

confused The play seems to be telling Miss Libby's life.

:rolleyes: Clark is more dumb that usual.

More soon, please.

MAF laugh

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Beat Reporter
Online Content
Beat Reporter
So much for my trying to anticipate the things you have in store for us. So, Lois knew Clark wasn't seeing Mayson the way the images implied, which definitely gives her some credit. We all know about her trust issues and I'm glad she was able to see past them where Clark was concerned (or at least I hope she has). BBtw, what does Lois currently think about Richard? We know Clark is a little suspicious about the man, but how does Lois feel about him? (And no, you needn't remind me she'll be dating that... scum mad in short)

I'm having a lot of fun seeing the plots come together. I'm curious to see some more of it mixing with the main story line, like the part about Luthor's twin sister (I did get that right, didn't I? Btw... no, it couldn't possibly be... It's not Wendy, is it? laugh Ooops, wrong story)

Almost forgot. Thirteen? Well, ,one last guess (if I'm wrong about this too I don't think my ego will be able to handle it smile ): Superman? He is supposed to be Luthor's greatest foe, but I can't see it fitting with the story as it is...

Any chance we can convince you to post a little ahead of your schedule? Like... tonight? smile I had to try...

Cris

PD. I like your cliffhangers and the way they turn out to be something else rather than what I expected (even if it means facing the breaking up for her own good situation).

Cris

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard