Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Okay, so I've read the first section... you're off and running to what could be an absolutely fascinating plot. Love the old "you have to share a hotel room" trick from Perry. And the fact that this has an nfic version is encouraging, considering that Lois will be half a world away from Lex but right next to Clark.

And I can foresee a Nigel mix-up with the makeup/passport bags wink

(and I just now accidentally typed password before correcting it to passport goofy )

Anyway, I haven't time to read more now, but I will read the rest later today...

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hi!

This story has so much potential for so many reasons. I like the idea of Clark not having his powers... Also, if they have any moments of honesty while they're there, maybe she'll learn a thing or two, like the fact that her partner is her true love, the fact that her partner is, well, Super, and the fact that her husband-to-be nearly killed him. Lots of juicy potential set up already!

One thing I was curious about what Lois's attitude towards Clark, saying that just because she said she didn't love him doesn't mean he can cut her out of the story. I don't feel like she'd throw his feelings (and her lack of them) in his face like that. It was like a slap, but for no reason. Are there other things that are different from the episodes that aired leading up to your adaptation that weren't mentioned? Something that would make Lois talk like that to Clark?

Anyhoo, I like where this is going...and I see lots more on the board and am going to read...

smile Nicole

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Okay, finally caught up with this up til part 8... (it was a really really busy weekend). This plot has more twists and turns than any I've seen in a while, it seems like, though that could be an effect of reading 7 parts in one go <g>

So... yay, Lois has part-way come to her senses and agreed to marry Clark. It's scary that Lex was thorough enough to have talked to Judge Lakin even before the Kents got there -- but at least he lied & protected them. It was probably the best he could do, under the circumstances.

Now, I'm scared that Lex is planning to kill Lois, because Clark won't be able to protect her... now would be a really great time for his powers to come back, hint, hint.

Oh, and he really really *really* shouldn't marry her without mentioning that Superman thing. He should do it now, while he still looks pathetic and pitiable <g>

So... when do we get more? smile1

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Patiently waiting for part 9!! smile1

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard