Next Thread
Print Thread
L
L Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
This is phenomenal stuff. I am thoroughly hooked!!!

I hope you post soon again, because the waiting is really hard (although I know you aren't going to post again today :-) )

Great work!

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
Top Banana
Top Banana
Whoa, tough stuff from Clark! You may be sharing the evilness mantle with Wendy these days, leaving us there! laugh

How can he think that she would have a choice if it came down to hurting him or not? Luthor was brutalizing her and in her emotionally and physically abused state she must have thought that what she was doing was the 'right' way to avoid more pain for her and maybe Clark?

He's not giving her much credit but then again we've seen how emotionally wounded he is from her perceived rejection and his loss of powers and the circumstances.

Oh I hurt for them both! mecry Clark you can't run away again and forever..come back and work this out!

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thumbsup clap

TEEEEEJ

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Holy Crap! there I cursed too! More soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
OMG!!

thumbsup

clap

WOW!

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
After reading this part, I stared at my screen for at least 10 minutes, at a total loss for words. This is excellent!! help

I'm really glad that Lois quit the lying and decided to tell Clark the truth. He shouldn't have run off, though, she needs him so so much!!!

More, more, more!!

~Julia mecry

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Damn. whinging But this is great stuff! I can't wait for the next installment!

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Columnist
Columnist
Damn!!! whinging whinging whinging

Clark!!! Come back here now and help Lois to feel better, you know tha Superman is not dead, YOU are sopurman, that poor woman whinging

Karla

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
You know, I still think a story where Clark and Lex switch bodies would be cool. However, it would take a back seat to this one for angst and intensity and betrayal. Yikes!

How could Lois help Lex clobber Superman? What did he do to coerce her into making that call? And why did Clark suppress that memory? Because of his feelings for Lois? And now that he's in Kansas, will the bright sunshine recharge him? You know there's not as much sunlight in London, and he's been hibernating for a long time. And how will they heal this breach? Will Clark understand how his folks took her in? Can Clark ever forgive Lois? More importantly, will Lois forgive herself?

And what about the baby? They're working under a deadline here, and that baby won't wait for Lois to figure out what to do next. Will Lex find them? And will he ever know he's fathered a child?

Oh, the humanity! More intense agony soon, please!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
whinging Incredible! Please don't keep us in suspense long.

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
L
L Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Lex and *Superboy* did change bodies in the Superboy tv series (with Stacy Haiduk and Gerard Christopher)

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Um, it's Thursday ...

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
You know, I think somebody has to come up with another phrase for "Thank you guys, your comments are all so wonderful and I'm gushingly grateful", because it's getting repetitious here goofy I continue to be extremely honoured by these fantastic comments whinging

Is it weird that I feel so sorry for them both in my own story? Probably <g> And yes, I'm fully aware that it's all my fault they have *anybody* feeling sorry for them wink

You may be sharing the evilness mantle with Wendy these days, leaving us there!
Wow blush To think that I may one day be as evil as Wendy... well, wow wink

I'm so thrilled, and so grateful that you guys are hanging in there - I'm aware that it's hard, what with the massive posts and the gap between them. I appreciate it more than I can say! smile

Sara [off to post Part Ten... yikes... about halfway through... eek ]

Death: Easy, Bill. You'll give yourself a heart attack and ruin my vacation.

Meet Joe Black

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard