Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Sabrina Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
I only have one thing to say about this story: it's wonderful. I love it, every part of it !

Please keep going !

S
Top Banana
Top Banana
S
Hi Erin!
I'll wait for tomorrow to read your post (well, I'm hoping I'll manage to stop myself from read it blush ); at 1:30 a.m. I'm too sleepy to give it my full attention! Besides it's nice to have something so beautiful first thing in the morning, expecially when morning is hard work at the university!

'night

Simona smile

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow that was a good section! Great job, I am looking forward to more soon. I like how Agnes has accepted Clark. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Kerth
Kerth
Ohhh!! Adventures in Metropolis with the next post laugh

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
I see two things that have to happen for Lois and Clark to have their happy ever after ending.

Someone at the Planet will have to die so a position will open up there for Lois, and Agnes will have to die so Lois has no reason to stay in San Francisco. Only then will you achieve your happy ever after... sort of.

Tank (who supposes that a defeat of Luthor's evil machinations will have to be squeezed in there somewhere)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
More a wonderful part! Awesome! I have already said I love this story? hyper

Andreia

P.S.: I tried to send an email to you but it came back to me. Thanks for your email. And you're welcome, Erin! wave

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
S
Top Banana
Top Banana
S
AWWWWWWW!!! just lovely, Erin!
THat's exactly like I always thought how Lois would be minus the Claude-incident: still driven, still the best in the business, but also more willing to opening herself to someone she loves, to be more openly affectionate from the beginning. Looking forward to the upcoming date to the Gala: I feel this is going to be very different from the pilot' ball, but will Luthor be there, too? wink
So next post is "Lois in Metropolis part two"? well, if it is, look out, Metropolis' villains!

Simona smile

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hey Tank, there's already a position open, as of Part 25, assuming it hasnt been filled!

He found his eyes straying to the empty desk to his left. Carma Esquevez, one of their city beat reporters, had recently accepted a job at a paper in the southwest closer to her extended family, leaving the desk vacant for almost two weeks now.
Now only one thing has to happen! smile1

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

I’m sorry for not commenting in previous parts.

More soon, please. hyper

MAF blush

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard