Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Nice part! You definitely surprised me. I thought Lois would never accept Lex's proposal now. razz

But she is known to solve her problems by herself, and not to take help of an eager, depressed Clark Superman Kent. smile :rolleyes:

Definitely loving Alice White's character.

thumbsup

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
If Lois can't make a move without Lex knowing it, maybe she should get Clark to do the investigating in her behalf. I know that would be the easy way out, but she's got a real problem now. How is she supposed to investigate without him keeping track of everything she does?

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay! You're back, Mouse!

Lois has a lot of courage to do what she's doing knowing what Lex is. And I like her resolve to make him pay for all his misdeeds. The only thing is: given she knows what he's capable of, wouldn't it occur to her that if he so much as suspects what she's up to she'd be toast? eek

She has to tell Clark what's going on! Not only because he can help her, but because she has to know that seeing her engaged to Lex will be torture for him. Please, let her talk to Clark in the next part! grovel

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Mouse

I'm glad to see you posting again. smile
An excellent part! smile1

Tricia cool

Columnist
Columnist
excelent part!!!!!

Lois said yes!!! grumble

Karla

T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Typical Lois. The only way she knows how to investigate it to throw herself into the deep end and see if she can swim out. And she is definitely in the deep end now.

Unfortunately she is not going to be able to use Clark as a confidant and 'silent partner' in this little escapade. Not only is she being watched to closely to be able to contact him, but now that he's overheard Lois declaring her love for Lex and her distain for her former friend, he's going to 'disapear'.

Next

Tank (who figures Lois will probably wind up being forced to marry Lex and won't get the damning information she needs until about their fifth anniversery)

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard