Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
Columnist
Columnist
I'll join in on the fun!

Here's one right after my husband and I got married.

Click Here

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
Columnist
Columnist
I just found this thread! I agree, hardly anyone looks like I had imagined them. But I love to be surprised. smile I suppose I'll join in on the fun. I don't have many pictures of just me so this is the best I can do. You'll just had to endure looking at a picture of me and my boyfriend. goofy

[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/132/385803418_7102fbf32d.jpg?v=0[/img]

~Kristen

Joey: If he doesn't like you, then this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
Yeah, Anna, they're not showing up. But have no fear! I've got copies. wink I assume these were the ones you were posting:

Us with the Troll. "Us" being (starting left and going clockwise): Paul (HatMan), Doranwen, me, Kaylle, and Anna.

[Linked Image]

And here we are with Anna's friends (sadly, I've forgotten their names!). Anna's in the back left, then front row (left to right) is Kaylle, Doranwen, Paul, and me. smile

[Linked Image]

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
πŸ†2024 Kerth Award Posts πŸ†.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Well with everyone saying we don't look like the expected... it makes me wonder what people were expecting. LOL

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
Blogger
Blogger
Symbolic Angel - all I can see is the main page of My Space.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Originally posted by Shadow:
I really love seeing all your pics! (Is it just me, or do all people turn out looking *nothing* like you imagined them?)
Oh I know! And I know for me, at least half of it is that I don't really picture people. I just picture their screen names and their icons LOL. So it's just weird actually being able to put a face with a name.

JD
That's so true blush I kind of match screen names with avatars Γ‘nd faces. So everyone who has a Lois icon, looks like a Lois in my head goofy some of you who i don't really know have even had to undergo sex-changes :rolleyes: blush

Which makes me wonder... how have you guys pictured me (if at all)? Sorry just had to ask am so curious :p

I love the smell of fear in the newsroom.
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
I can't see BanAnna's or symbolic_angel's pictures.

Selinde, personally, I expected you to a blonde (or maybe a redhead). Certainly not a brunette. And I didn't realize you were so young, either.

See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Merriwether
Merriwether
I think my mental image of people is a combination of their avatar and how they'd look writing. The best thing would be if we could all share pictures of us reading or writing fanfic or FDK.

And if you're wondering, the reason I look tall and skinny in that picture is because I'm over 6 foot 6 (about 2 meters) and I don't weigh that much.

I've heard a lot of skinny jokes because of it but I don't mind.

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
The best thing would be if we could all share pictures of us reading or writing fanfic or FDK.
You mean, a pic while we're writing or posting?

Well, I can do that, but it's not going to make me any prettier. *lol* I look as awful sitting on my couch with the laptop on my knees as I did on all the other pics. rotflol

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Merriwether
Merriwether
You can see me in my avatar. I tried to post the picture, but it turns out sooo big no matter what I do. Ugh.

EDIT - I found a recent pic. I'm not amused, but here you go smile I'm sorry it's so big!! AHHHH!

[Linked Image]

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hah! Selinde! I pictured you (I picture everyone... but normally not the way they actually look).

I knew you were from the Netherlands, but that didn't mean anything to me "image-wise". You're screen name just had this exotic flare to it so I ended up envisioning you like Brazilian or Hispanic - at least I got the dark hair right.

You're a doll.

Oh, and I love the "sex change" comment. I laughed so hard at that... because I felt the same way when I first came here. Some names didn't give anything away and you didn't know if it was a guy or a girl (at least for a while).

Post more pictures! I love them! This is so fun...

-- DJ

----- Lara! Awful? You're cute! And I already knew what you looked like because I had seen your Spiderman pic when you posted it before. <g>

---------- Smirky! I'm still waiting for a picture (I'll be posting a review soon, promise).

---------------Oh Roo! You're so cute! And so is your puppy... how old is he/she? Name? laugh

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Merriwether
Merriwether
I'm in my Mum's year and it's her puppy...but we all steal it from time to time so I guess it's my puppy...in a way too :p I love to babysit him laugh

His name is Inu and from Shamattawa and we think he was born in late November 2006. He's a husky and lab mix. <<<<INU>>>>

OH?! HAHA! I can see my brother in a reflection on the car (front side).

I'm glad too see pics of people...wasn't there a thread a few years ago with some other pics?

I LOVE that troll in the pic above. That is so neat!

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
OOoh! This is fun!

I've got some pics here on my laptop. How do I put them on the thread?
huh

SmirkyRaven

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Oh, well. This works.

Meet Smirky

Meet Raven

There you go, MR. Enjoy.

SmirkyRaven

-------------

"I am risking your laugh...I mean...*wrath*."

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hee hee. Yep, you don't look evil either, Smirky (you or Raven wink ). Visual impressions can be so deceiving. laugh You're adorable.

Thanks for the pics!

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Visual impressions can be so deceiving. You're adorable.
You mean you pictured me to look dark and evil? lol. I tell you, I'm a walking contradiction. There's not a dark bone in my body...

Right. lol.

But I really am quite a cheerful person. I tell you, if my parents found out about me writing a story like DD...<shakes head>...they'd probably take me to a shrink.

SmirkyRaven

Columnist
Columnist
Since it didn't work the first time I tried something different...

[Linked Image]

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
[QUOTE some of you who i don't really know have even had to undergo sex-changes [/QUOTE]

Several people have undergone sex changes for me since we've started posting pictures LOL. But you're all in good company. The whole reason I started using Jen instead of my usual JD is because I, too, was assumed to be male by a few. <g>

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
What I found most interesting about this thread was how many of you have actually met up in real life. It's fascinating. Did you have to do a lot of traveling to make that happen?

**~~**

Swoosh --->
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
People have actually met? Beyond the siblings, that is? How does that happen? <scrolls back up thread to track down the details>

I know! We should all get t-shirts that scream: "HELLO FOLCS!" in big red, yellow, and blue letters. We could explain it away as a cheap work t-shirt or something, but then we could identify each other and flock together. <thinks back to "FolCs in the Mist"> Lol.

SmirkyRaven

Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard