Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
Ack, I didn't comment on this last night! I think I was too happy about the smoochies to remember to comment smile .

Very nice! I am so happy about the smoochies smile1

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great job Wendy. Loved the Kiss and the shredded wheat comment LOL! I like your version of henderson too. Looking forward to more soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Jaz Offline
Blogger
Blogger
Nice Part!! Sorry I haven't replyed lately but RL has kept me busy. The story is a nice way to have superman come to life. Its nice that Lois knows and helps him come up with the name and costume. Its a very good story. MORE SOON PLEASE. Needs to be Longer!! lol

wave

Thanks!!

Jaz
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stress: The confusion created when ones' mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living daylights out of some idiot who desperately needs it.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hey Wendy! Just wanted to drop a quick note to say that I'm still loving and enjoying this story very much. Like everyone else, I was delighted to see some (very well-written smile ) L&C interaction (read: smoochies [g]).

Can't wait to see more! Soon, I hope!

Tracey smile

Features Writer
Features Writer
Wendy
I'm with the others here
Smoochies and Lex under arrest
more soon please
merry

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hooray!! Smoochies!!! clap

I love how they're feeling so at ease and comfortable with each other now and how she takes control on the naming of Superman.

More soon! And more smoochies too!!

Missy

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Wendy, count me in with everyone - this part was wonderful. The smoochies were LOVELY - thank you. laugh

Can't wait for more. How about posting it now?

Vicki (who's still buried in proposals - aaack) peep

The world is made up of three kinds of people: those who can count, and those who can't.
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Hello!

That was great. thumbsup

Post more soon.

See ya.

AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I was also planning on waiting until all the parts of this story were done, but I made the serious mistake of reading Part 1 last night just to see what the story was about. Just wanted to read one or two paragraphs, of course. Next thing I know, I'm reading Parts 2-22 one right after the other. Now I'm sucked in like everybody else, waiting in anticipation for the next part to be posted. hyper

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
WHOA!!! goofy Hmmm.... <g>

(Glad you liked them, anyway!)

And a request:

more smoochies!!
The problem with that, Missy, is that I wouldn’t want to become too predictable, now would I? goofy As for WHAMs... wait and see. Actually, lots of people are speculating that there could be danger to come, not least from a certain criminal who has just been arrested:

Lex can seek revenge from prison (since we know that it can't hold him)
Bye, bye Luthor! Or is it? You can bet that as soon as he escapes (always a given), he'll go after L&C since his ego won't allow anyone to have the last word.
I smell angst if there are a lot more parts coming. Lex Luthor's middle name is revenge.
How about Luthor still having a weapon (we're talking Luthor, so anything's possible) and attacking Lois?
Well, all that remains to be seen - by your author just as much as you! So watch this space. As Sherry said, anything can happen. wink

And hey, many thanks to those who delurked this time! Caroline, I hope the ToC helped, and thanks, Melisma, for posting the link. Jaz, you’re welcome in my comment folder any time! laugh Longer? I dunno; it’s already over 72,000 words and I’m itching to get to other stories. But we’ll see!

Pel, welcome! I’m impressed that you read all the way through from the ToC! LOL at your performance as a man. It can be done convincingly, as you and Lois know <g>

Third, what I like so much about this story, are all the twists you've made in the pilot, starting off with Lois meeting Clark during the car theft story - and from there you sent them both on a bumpy road, even showing us the bad side of Lois, which just about made her one of the meanest b****es in fanfic history of her character, then you almost let Luthor kill her, Lois discovered Clark's secret - and we're off to a rush start in their relationship.
LOL! She was a little cruel, yes. But she’s been making up for it more recently, I hope. I love writing twists on established episodes, which is why I tend to describe stories of mine which take off from episodes as adaptations, not rewrites; I like having the freedom to do the unexpected. Just because this stems from the Pilot and has some Pilot elements in it, for example, that doesn’t mean that there’ll be a dramatic rescue at the Messenger.

Anyway I hope you continue to find this enjoyable as it draws to a conclusion!

And Roger (Me), welcome too!
As usual, great story Wendy! I like stories where they meet before Clark comes to work for the Daily Planet because it allows the two of them to build and recognize a serious attraction between the two of them before the status of "work colleague" scares off Lois. In this case, there was just enough attraction acquired beforehand to keep her from being totally scared off.
Thanks, Roger! Yes, alternate beginning stories are fun, and I think that, by having Lois already attracted to Clark before she discovered he was a reporter, there was less excuse for her to deny any interest in him. Plus Superman never appeared on the scene to distract her. <g> At least, not in the sense he did in the Pilot.

As for this wonderful kiss, others have mentioned how natural this flows from their emotional state. It works well because it's the only plausible way to sneak in those great smoochies When not on an emotional high, these two just don't have it in them to make a move.
LOL! And thanks!!

Saskia, Saskia...
I want more angst and Whams!! Because of course you missed some great oppertunities to insert whams. How about Luthor still having a weapon (we're talking Luthor, so anything's possible) and attacking Lois? Or they are so busy with kissing they fall of the roof? Or something else? If I can think of them for almost every part by now, surely you can too! And write them as well.
Stop sneaking into my hard drive!! cat

I know that I haven’t done your comments anything like sufficient justice here, but I do really appreciate every one of them. Thank you all very much, Pam, Jill, Gabriele, Kathy, Meni, Tank, Pel, Maria, Sherry, Melisma, Irene, Caroline, Jen, S, Saskia, José, Alicia, Tricia, Laura, Jaz, Tracey, Merry, Missy, Vicki, Anna and Roger. Much appreciated!!!

Part 23 coming up soon.

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hi Wendy! thumbsup

The best thing was the smooches!!!!!!!!!!! thumbsup

The Lois and Lex interaction was pretty good too. I could really see Lois acting that way and of course her talk with Henderson too.....typical Lois :rolleyes:

Well done! /me realized Wendy just post part 23 so she will run to read it laugh

Raquel (who really hopes her post won't disappear this time since she enjoyed the time she spent writing it wink )

"It's not the years that count, it's the moments, right now as they happen." (Clark Kent to Lois Lane - Brutal Youth - S4)
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard