Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
ARGHHHH wallbash

I warned you not to read!! Why are you giving FDK for this cruelty??

mad

You guys want to kill me!

MDL.

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Merriwether
Merriwether
*cackle* If anyone's curious, the title came from a conversation between a friend of mine and I tonight... I really wonder why I have friends who like Smallville. goofy

Friend: bad lex vs bad lex? :>
Me: *Shrug*
Friend: heheh
Me: Lex fall off penthouse, go *splat*
Friend: nope
Friend: won't let the "good" one die
Me: nono. Lex go *splat*
Me: then stupid doctor bring him back, and he goes *splat* in underground tunnels
Me: SPLAT!
And now after all this fun, I need to go to bed. laugh

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Top Banana
Top Banana
Poor Lex! whinging

Kaethel mecry

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
The look in its eyes and the growl he was producing didn't make them feel guilty when they fed it to a pleased bear in the MetroZoo, and the officials were relieved when the couple told them they did not plan to press charges, and that it had been an accident that made the dog be "dropped" into the cage.
ROTFL! rotflol rotflol rotflol

And after this it only got better! Yay! A whole bunch of Lexes to go 'splat'. As Lois once said: "It can't get better than this!" laugh

You guys are as evil as Lex combined with Nigel and Asabi. We can only hope you don't run out of ideas and keep this up for a long time to come.

Lois: Well, I like my quirks. I think they make me unique.
Clark: You certainly are unique.

Clark: You're high maintenance, you know that?
Lois: But I'm worth it!
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
goofy )

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Top Banana
Top Banana
Keep taking the pills, guys. You'll feel better soon. wink

Yvonne

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Very good! You're great, guys! huh Again!

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL rotflol Loved this!! that last section reminded me of The MATRIX.

TEEEEEJ

Columnist
Columnist
thumbsup

karla

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
whinging

Death: Easy, Bill. You'll give yourself a heart attack and ruin my vacation.

Meet Joe Black
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
The Lexes, all suitably angry, started attacking Superman. Seconds later, bodies were flying. *Whomp* A Lex slammed into the floor. *Thump* Five more hit the wall, leaving Lex-sized imprints in the brick.
So who was the one that was MATRIX inspired? laugh

You say I'm a witch like it's a bad thing
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
CrazyWritersRUs

ROTFLMAO!!!! smile1

Tricia cool

A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Lois rummaged around in her purse. The gift from Lucy. She'd been on her way to return it, but it just might save her! She found the gift, quickly removed the packaging, and slipped it into Lex's tape-deck.

"It's a long way to Tipperary
It's a long way to go
It's a long way to Tipperary..."
ROTFLOL!!!

That was hilarious!!!

More!!! wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy

See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
So was the make of the car a Lexus? rotflol

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
And it couldn't happen to a nicer... confused

Actually, it could happen to a nicer... a nicer anything, 'cause Luthor isn't nice at all. None of him. wink

I must say that it's good to see it get what it deserves -- repeatedly. thumbsup To paraphrase the immortal Tweety: </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Aw... da poor Lexy-boy faw down and go evil

Ping! Ping!! Ping!!! -- Mother Box
She's such a chatterbox at times...
Merriwether
Merriwether
LOL, this was hilarious! I don't know what kind of drugs you guys have been keeping in the chat room, but keep 'em coming. <g>

Goofy but totally fun! smile

Kathy

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, I hope some of the other 'authors' of this piece of craziness show their faces in here too. wink For my part, I'm delighted that you all seemed to enjoy - or something - this bit of lunacy.

I also want to point out that I had nothing to do with the Tipperary song. goofy Though I plead the fifth on the polar bears. wink

Thank you all!

InsaneWendy wink

Just a fly-by! *waves*
D
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
D
Other 'authors'... oh, you mean those of us who were riding your coat tails to adulation, fame, and fortune? wink

Yes, yes... delighted smile

'I just kind of died for you;
You just kind of stared at me'
- Aurora, Foo Fighters
Merriwether
Merriwether
I'm really glad you all liked this story. We had a ball writing it. laugh I also lay no claim to the tipperary song... (watches the list of suspects narrow)

I can honestly say that the author who wrote the last section didn't think of the Matrix until halfway through that particular sequence. But the image of our favorite characters in that playground scene in the movie is kind of funny.

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
/me shows face wink

Glad you all liked it! laugh Yes, it was so much fun to write! And Erica, I'm so sorry

/me hands MadDogLane some tissues.

So, you're wondering who did the Tipperary part? That's nice. Hope you find them. I'm going to...um...head to the...uh, kitchen now. Right...the kitchen. Don't try to follow me; just...stay right there and face the other direction. I'll be right back....

Sure...

*sound of hasty footsteps and a door slam, followed by car revving up and pealing down the street at a fantastic speed*

~•~
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard