Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Loved the way you described the evil lurking in Lex's mind:
Of course the depraved b*st*rd caught on right away.

“I concur, Kal, you should have been considering this course of action for a long time,” Lex informed him, “in fact you’re overdue, now that I think about it.” He took some time to prepare and light up a cigar before asking, “How long has it been since you’ve been to Bangkok, my boy?”

Kal grinned licentiously as he replied, “I don’t think that’s a good idea, Lex. I might have trouble blending in after last time.”

Lex took a long draw, releasing the smoke in a slow contemplative puff prior to casually suggesting, “What about my island?” He waited the moment it took Kal’s grin to fade, only to press further. “You know there’s all manner of good sport to be had there, without any worries about being recognized or…legally responsible.”

“I doubt there would be anything there that would hold my interest, Lex.” Kal’s outward indifference hid the absolute revulsion that churned in his gut. For the first time in since he could remember, he knew what ‘nauseous’ felt like.

“I suppose the fare *would* seem old and tired to you,” Lex agreed amiably. “Well, maybe that resort in Southern France…” Luthor continued to drone about some exclusive locations that he’d already visited, while Kal listened impassively, nodding occasionally, musing about what might happen if he could reach through the screen and crush Luthor’s head like a tick.

<…why not scrub him?…>

<…I don’t want to see what’s in *his* mind…> Just the idea of mucking around in the deep, dank channels of Luthor's thoughts caused an internal cringe that had him even more motivated to get away from Luthor's tentacles of power.
Wow! Lois' bad dreams cause Kal/Clark that kind of mental pain. what a great telepathic/soul connection they have!

Looking forward to Friday (TGIF!)

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Quite some interesting twists there!

The little boy in Wanda's nightmare... I wonder...
When she inadvertently called Kal he answered with <Lois> bad-bad that slip-up, Kal....

It still freaks me out to see him manipulating other people's minds... But I'm getting the impression that the first person he ever 'scrubbed' was himself... (points to the boy in the nightmare).

Somehow I feel like this is one big puzzle and you're throwing out the pieces one by one. I pick them up, but I don't know yet what to do with them. So, I'll definitely read on. laugh

Sira - thumbsup

T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
I see that things are getting even more complicated. Perhaps we are beginning to see some of the reasons why Kal is going against his normal procedures when it comes to Lois. It's obvious there is some 'connection' between them.

Kal is still a bad guy, and it's going to be hard to redeem him, but it looks to be an interesting journey.

Tank (who wonders when Lois will realize that Kal cut her hair for her wink )

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In explanation of what I'm doing, I first want to thank those reading and commenting, I get a huge boost of encouragement knowing you guys are interested.

I know I said I'd stick to the N-fic folder from now on, but I got a private email request from a very sweet lurker asking me to try and PG this story and continue here.

What I decided on is to edit my installment and actually slice out the section I thought was too racy for this folder. It'll be like the episode of SUPERMANN where Lois's apartment nearly gets blown up by a Nazi, and suddenly Jimmy's at the door. I hope that'll work for my readers who don't feel like delving into my nficy imagination.

If it doesn't fly, I go back to my resolve of staying in the nfic folder.

Thanks again for reading and commenting guys!!

TEEEEEJ

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard