whinging

Poor Lois and Clark whinging

This story is so SAD whinging

But I want to read more :rolleyes:

Karla

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Good God, Sara!

This story is KILLING me. You are the Mistress of Evil.

She didn't see his jaundiced eyes watching her every step, and she didn't see him darting a sharp glance at the glaring neon sign that displayed the time and destination of the next bus.

She didn't see him. If she had seen him doing that, she might have gotten a little nervous.
What is this business about?! He better darn well not be a spy!
smile1

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Great part!

I'm so glad Lois figured out that an ATM card is BAD! Interesting twist for her to go to another part of the town to get the money.

Like Shadow I hope that that guy who watched her so intently isn't a spy of the thumbsup

K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
Bad BR!! Bad! You know what I should be doing... I have something to read... so while you're busy torturing the masses, I'll be smug. laugh Well... only a little smug, cause you're still causing me pain. *whimper*

Just wanted to stop in and say a few things. *Wonderful* job with the ATM card! Great emotions as she realizes in terror what she almost did! Good job! thumbsup

Did I mention that Kenneth's date just kills me? *Kills* me. whinging

And that other thing I wanted to mention...

I think Jen said it all:

Good God, Sara!

This story is KILLING me. You are the Mistress of Evil.
Ha! I'm an angel, you're the Mistress of Evil! wink

Sara (the not at all evil one!)

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
๐Ÿ†2024 Kerth Award Posts ๐Ÿ†.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Still coming on nicely, Sara! Good to see that Lois is getting some of her old intelligence and native wit back.

Is that conversation with Perry a flashback, by the way? It has to be, because it's clearly not taking place here and now. But aren't you putting all flashbacks in italics? (which you kind of need to do because it gets confusing otherwise wink ).

Clark's not behaving very well, is he? It's not Emma's fault that she's not Lois. I can understand his misery, but still... he deserves a smack. But that flashback there - whoa! So he kissed Lois when she was just back from her honeymoon? Not good behaviour, Clark! goofy

Okay, this feels like it's going to be a very long story, so I'd better strap myself in for the ride...

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh my gosh, Sara. This is just horribly, terribly, painfully wonderful.

I love it and hate it.

That date was a work of art. Am just green with envy over how you did that. Kenneth in his head, his date talking on and on...

The despair just oozes off the screen. And in fact, it's all over my keyboard as I type.

This won't be a quick, easy fix, will it? Kind of wish we could borrow Wendy's fates.

Sigh. I'm in, I think. Unless this fic just kills me.

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
OMG, this is SO good wave

Top Banana
Top Banana
Wonderful! You sooooo have me on the edge of my seat!

Will Lois get away? Who is following her?? Can Kenneth ease his tortured mind?? How much more evil can Lex get?!

Awesome..I'm dying for more!

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know Iโ€™m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: Iโ€™m trying to be nice.
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Sara

Wow, this is heartwrenching. smile1

Tricia cool

Top Banana
Top Banana
Is the next part coming soon? hyper

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sara you're giving me shades of Stephen King with this last segment, Rose Madder with the ATM thing. It's interesting to see it in Lois-and-Clark-a-vision. Can't wait to see where this goes next. thumbsup

TEEEEEJ

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Wow...

Once again I'm awed, stunned, shocked, amazed and very, very grateful for all this terrific fdk dance This stuff makes my Muse very, very happy... and it also compensates somewhat for the long hours I spent torturing myself over these scenes <g> Thanks a MILLION, guys! notworthy

Just as a couple of points...

You are the Mistress of Evil.
*gasp*... Okay, maybe if I were reading this at this point, I'd agree with you... but donโ€™t make up your mind for sure until you see the final few scenes, okay? wink

And yeah - my posting schedule is twice a week smile The days are hopping around on me, unfortunately, because of some hectic RL stuff :rolleyes:

I'm an angel
*snigger* Now THAT one I can nip in the bud straight away, courtesy of some very handy logs in my IRC folder. Watch what you say, mon amie, lest you find out JUST how evil I can be wink

Thanks for pointing out the italics thing, Wendy - hadn't noticed it smile And LOL - yes, very long ride indeed :p

The despair just oozes off the screen. And in fact, it's all over my keyboard as I type.
rotflol , and blush - wow. You know I adore your writing, CC, so this was a huge ego boost - thank you so much! smile

And oh, good point about Rose Madder, TJ! I read that ages and ages ago, long before I wrote that scene... and yeah, I agree that it's somewhat similar smile Hopefully Lex's fate will be slightly less messier than Norman's, though - it'll have to be, if I want to keep Erica talking to me wink

Sorry for the slight delay in posting this week - a pile of work jumped up and attacked me out of the blue frown Off to post part... ehm... /me sneaks peek at thread topic... part five now <g>

Sara smile

Death: Easy, Bill. You'll give yourself a heart attack and ruin my vacation.

Meet Joe Black

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard