Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14
#205751 01/14/06 05:46 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Granted. But now he won't wake up at all - you always wanted a pet rock and not a child - right?

Granted. But now the horrible, ugly white van is parked in the front lobby of your building and you can't get out because it's blocking the only doors.

I wish that I weren't on-call today and could play on the boards and IRC instead.

Jill goofy

Beaker: Special Talents: Scientific assistant, Victim
Last Book Read: "1001 Meeps to a Bigger Vocabulary"
Quote: "Meep! Meep! Meep!"
Never Leaves Home Without: Medical Coverage
#205752 01/14/06 09:23 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Nice try, Jill, but my maisonette (an upstairs apartment that looks like the top half of a normal house) doesn't have a lobby. laugh Guess this means I got my wish, totally free of corruption. smile1

Yvonne

#205753 01/14/06 10:08 AM
D
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
D
Granted! Unfortunately, you spend so much time catching up and playing around on the boards and on IRC that you get absolutely *no* sleep. When you go into work tomorrow... well, lets say the man with a foot for a hand and a hand for a foot isn't very happy!

I wish I wasn't so tired. :p

'I just kind of died for you;
You just kind of stared at me'
- Aurora, Foo Fighters
#205754 01/14/06 10:20 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Granted! Unfortunately, now you never feel tired. So you never go to sleep. And, while this means you can stay up all night and chat to friends on the other side of the world, sooner or later your body rebels due to lack of rest and recovery time and it just gives up on you.

I wish I could manage to concentrate on one WIP at a time... shock

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
#205755 01/14/06 11:13 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Granted. You are now writing the same WIP for the rest of your life.

I wish the weekends wouldn't disappear so quickly.

Yvonne

#205756 01/14/06 11:31 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Granted. You photograph and video them. Now you can watch and relive them any evening you like, once you get home from work.

I wish I had a degree in mathematics.

Chris

#205757 01/14/06 11:34 AM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Granted. But as you bought it off the internet from the University of Kandahar, you have no more understanding of maths than you had previously.

I wish I had a time machine, so I could go back and solve all the big historical mysteries.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#205758 01/14/06 11:38 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Granted. But it's even less reliable than the TARDIS, so when you decide that you want to go back and find out who Jack the Ripper really is you find yourself being chased by ancient Egyptians instead...

I wish it was March. wink

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
#205759 01/14/06 11:44 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Granted. It is now March 1973.

I wish I could think of a wish.

Yvonne

#205760 01/14/06 02:29 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Granted! You can think of a good wish anytime you want. Unfortunately, your head is now so full of wishes that you can't remember anything -- including which wish you wanted to make!

I wish that this (and the heartless, soul-corrupting, thoughtlessly casual, "let's milk every last dime out of a childhood memory just because we can" greed it represents... and, come to think of it, the very concept of a "direct-to-video sequel") didn't exist.

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
#205761 01/14/06 07:52 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Granted. Bambi II doesn't go straight to video after all. It's picked up by the movie theatres--in fact it takes over all the theatres in your area. Bambie II and a Vin Diesel are the only movies playing for weeks on end. And, to add insult to injury, Patrick Stewart announces he will also be playing the Stag in a new Broadway play written based on this film. You can't escape this new Bambi.

I wish I could go out with friends and not come home reeking of "bar" so I have to Febreeze all my clothes and let them air for two days to get the smell out. All this for some decent chips--ridiculous.

**~~**

Swoosh --->
#205762 01/15/06 01:56 AM
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Granted you can now pick up a bar odour repellent from your nearest K-Mart only problem is that it's in high demand and every store you go to is out of stock and won't be available for another few months.

I wish that I could eat chocolate all day

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
#205763 01/15/06 10:39 AM
Blogger
Blogger
Granted! You can eat chocolate all day, but then you get so sick from it that you can no longer stand even the sight of it. Good luck enjoying chocolate in the future!

I wish it would stop snowing and that it wasn't so horribly cold outside.

Jen

Wash: Everything looks good from here...Yes. Yes, this is a fertile land, and we will thrive. We will rule over all this land, and we will call it... "This Land." I think we should call it "your grave!" Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! Ha ha HA! Mine is an evil laugh! Now die!
#205764 01/15/06 02:00 PM
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Granted, you are now being transported to a beach in the Pacific only problem is that you forgot to pack you sunscreen and so your skin is the colour of a nice rip tomato.

I wish that I hadn't run out of wishes to think up

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
#205765 01/15/06 07:02 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Granted! You just came up with a great idea for a wish! But... too late! I've already granted the previous one, and by the time you post again, you'll have forgotten the new one.

I wish people would stop wishing that they could come up with better wishes.

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
#205766 01/15/06 07:25 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Granted, people stop wishing they could think of better wishes but they end up admitting they can't think of anything and the whole game ends....

I wish I was God, and I don't mean Jesus so no having me on the cross forever....

And yes Labby, I do remember that Buffy episode. It was cool, though if I were Xander I'd have slept with Willow, because it was obvious she wanted him regardless of the spell, so it wouldn't be taking advantage, plus also she's the best woman in the whole cast. And I mean that character and lookswise..... I never saw why all the male characters fell for Buffy....

#205767 01/15/06 09:29 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Granted! You are now the God of a new universe -- that is approximately 1 second old (taking the time from its Big Bang). It'll be something like 10,000 million years before any life evolves, and another 4000 million years before any sentient life shows up. I do hope you enjoy watching cosmology in action, because there's no cable... laugh

I wish the day was 38 hours long so that I get caught up on work and sleep.

Phil

Ping! Ping!! Ping!!! -- Mother Box
She's such a chatterbox at times...
#205768 01/16/06 04:11 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Done, but you now require more sleep, proportanate to the length of the day......

I wish I had every episode of Lois & Clark......

#205769 01/16/06 04:19 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Granted. You buy them off Ebay and not only are they poor quality TV to DVD ripoffs, but since they're illegal copies you get raided by the FBI and heavily fined.

Oh, and Yvonne:

Nice try, Jill, but my maisonette (an upstairs apartment that looks like the top half of a normal house) doesn't have a lobby. [Big Grin] Guess this means I got my wish, totally free of corruption.
Well, we can't have that. laugh You finally persuade the council to impound said illegally parked van. Unfortunately, as they're lifting it into the tow-truck a bolt on the crane arm snaps. It veers sideways, the van crashes through your window and ends up parked in the middle of your living room.

I wish it was summer.

(Did I wish this already...I'm losing track? goofy Never mind. If I did I'm still wishing it again because its a bloody awful dark, lashing rain day. :p )

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#205770 01/16/06 09:33 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Well, we can't have that. You finally persuade the council to impound said illegally parked van. Unfortunately, as they're lifting it into the tow-truck a bolt on the crane arm snaps. It veers sideways, the van crashes through your window and ends up parked in the middle of your living room.
Hmm. Well, I'm looking out my window at the street and trying to imagine how the van could get high enough and close enough to make it through the window...nah. No way. Not to mention that my living room window doesn't actually face the street. laugh

BTW, the magic seems to be working, because I haven't seen the van since I got my wish. laugh

Yvonne

Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard