Print Thread
#20481 04/04/05 10:56 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you've read it, talk to me. Don't be shy. I knew this premise would be hard to pull off and I'm willing to take constructive advise if need be. <ducks and runs> peep

TEEEEEEEJ

#20482 04/04/05 01:06 PM
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
This is one tough story.

Kal may have 'allowed' himself to try and give Lois a resonable life, this still seems destined to end badly.

I can't, at this time, see how this can ever have a typically happy ever after type ending.

Kal is a bad guy, and Lois had been 'altered', I don't see how, or even if they should, ever get together.

Tank (who can't see Lois ever forgiving Kal for what he did to her)

#20483 04/04/05 04:10 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
TG I am reading it but it is tough to comment. I can't get around a cruel and heartless Clark. Unless you redeeem him soon I am not sure I can deal with it.

In Leela's story I could get past evil Clark because the good one exhisted also. This is almost a little smallvillesque in the bad Clark way.

Although even bad Clark in Smallville and in the Superman movies started out as good Clark and was only bad due to Red K.

But this Clark is working for Luthor and alters peoples brains and lives, not to mention he's probably killed a few people.

To me he just isn't the Clark I know and love and want to read about. Anyway, I hope he gets better. I am sorry that I am not responding more to the story. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
#20484 04/04/05 05:24 PM
M
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
M
I'm not liking this Kal. But kudos to you for painting such a vivid picture of him. At least I don't hate him.

Still reading, though I'm still trying to find a redeeming quality of him. *grimace* And Lois, my heart goes out to her. If there's any indication that the damage she sustained would be reversible, and she'd actually return from being *shudders* Wanda Kent to Lois Lane, I'd feel better about Kal and this story.

Still reading... I'm looking forward to the next part, and yet dreading it as well.

twins
metwin1

#20485 04/05/05 03:12 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can't, at this time, see how this can ever have a typically happy ever after type ending.
Does it have to be "typical"? I'm not too keen on typical, or a least I hope my writing reflects that.

Thanks for the comments you guys! I appreciate that you're tuning in and keeping up with it.

TEEEEEEEJ

#20486 04/05/05 07:09 AM
L
L Offline
Columnist
Columnist
L
I continue to be deeply intrigued by this, and am deeply curious as to how it will all end.

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard